Default Classic Kingpin vs. Beast

Wilson Fisk in his prime vs. Hank McCoy of the X-men.

1: H2H only. This version of Hank will be his earliest incarnation, before he grew fur.

2: Fisk gets his laser stick. Hank has undergone his first blue fur mutation.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

does fisk have a oak desk?

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Hmmm...how strong was Hank back for the first one?

Second one, Hank should win it rather handily. Quite a bit stronger, far more agile, likely faster to boot.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    does fisk have a oak desk?
    ...I forgot the most important question.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

No desks or furniture of any variety!

Original Hank knocked down a 2 inch thick steel door with his head. He admitted it stung lol.

Other stuff would be smashing "generic robot enemy fodder - model number 3" type dudes barehanded. Throwing stuff the size of a fridge into the second story of a building, cracking concrete etc.

I'm sure someone else has more feats, these are just the first that come to mind.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

He's also snapped free of being completely entangled in heavy iron chains
    - big_adventure

Beast has done stuff like thrown cars and swung trees at people, he's stronger than most people think

BANNED

not to mention lifting up a solid gold tree which had fallen upon colossus and wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    not to mention lifting up a solid gold tree which had fallen upon colossus and wolverine.
    Yeah, I remember that. I'd need to see the pic again, but as I recall it was more of a 'manage to get it enough off the two of them that they could get out from under it', Colossus having been forcibly changed back to his human form by Dark Phoenix (really, the tree should have squashed him, thank goodness for Wolverine's unbreakable bones). But that's more because it was a solid gold tree, not because the Beast was weak; like Hiromi says, throwing cars and the like.

Even so, blue Beast, PIS off, is a bit outside of Fisk's paygrade, even with the laser cane. He was a pretty solid aim-dodger, as I recall (like, exceptional), so that takes care of the cane, he's stronger, he's faster, etc.
    Why are we here?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah, I remember that. I'd need to see the pic again, but as I recall it was more of a 'manage to get it enough off the two of them that they could get out from under it', Colossus having been forcibly changed back to his human form by Dark Phoenix (really, the tree should have squashed him, thank goodness for Wolverine's unbreakable bones). But that's more because it was a solid gold tree, not because the Beast was weak; like Hiromi says, throwing cars and the like.

Even so, blue Beast, PIS off, is a bit outside of Fisk's paygrade, even with the laser cane. He was a pretty solid aim-dodger, as I recall (like, exceptional), so that takes care of the cane, he's stronger, he's faster, etc.
    even if he does get hit his healing factor can take care of it if it's a glancing blow.

I'm cool with blue Beast taking his fight. It's early Beast I'm wondering about.
    Why are we here?

BANNED

classic beast should take this unless kingpin manages to stun him with a unexpected blow and then falls upon him.