Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Okay, Who is the Big Bad In Disassembled?

I’m sorry if people didn’t want to discuss this. I don’t read those threads much.

But who is able to just change reality like we’ve seen in issues 1 and 2? Who would capture Senator Allen, and Kitty Pryde together? But why capture Apocalypse, and which one is it?

My money at this early stage is Wanda Maximoff, who would be panicked by all the anti-mutant hysterics, and she may just trip into House of M mode over this.

What do other people think? Who is doing this? Lord Chaos?
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-22-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Wanda is busy putting on her makeup for next years' more innovative Avengers weekly.

Covers indicate that the villain is X-Man, who will form a new group of Horseman and wash up the X-Men before dragging them into House of N. Because it's appropriate that the X-Men harkening back to the 90's have to face the worst thing to spawn from the 90's.

Who's, not whose.

We know X-Man and Legion are in the event and they can both manipulate reality.

My guess: Legion is manipulating reality to fix a world he perceives as being broken. The world ends up being destroyed and X-Man has to recreate it. He creates a world that he think is better..but turns out to be morally ambiguous (as shown by the minis exploring weird concepts).

X-Man could be the main bad guy but that would be a complete 180 for the character. But if he was the bad guy I think they would have at least given us some kind of backstory to explain how he becomes bad.

Mighty Member

Driven mad by the death of Cable, Hope Summers and become Stryfe is capturing the strongest mutants on Earth to go undo the damage Teen Cable did and bring back real Cable only to create the Age of X-Man.

It's a pipe dream of mine, but this girl needs something to do.

Xavier, seeing as his dream of humans and mutants living together has fail so badly.

Rachel and X man trying to fix time maybe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    My guess: Legion is manipulating reality to fix a world he perceives as being broken.
    I wonder if we're even going to find out how David is back, or if this is just going to remain one of those stories that hasn't yet been told JDW was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    Who's, not whose.
    Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Wanda is busy putting on her makeup for next years' more innovative Avengers weekly.

Covers indicate that the villain is X-Man, who will form a new group of Horseman and wash up the X-Men before dragging them into House of N. Because it's appropriate that the X-Men harkening back to the 90's have to face the worst thing to spawn from the 90's.
    I didn’t realise X-Man could alter reality.

Legion? I thought all he could do was pull things apart.

Why has Multiple Man got wind of this attack before anybody else? Is it an X-Factor villain?
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-22-2018 at 07:53 PM.

BANNED

who's able to just change reality?

Legion
    Proteus
    X-Man
    James Braddock
    Franklin Richards
    Scarlet Witch
    Wiccan???
    Beyonder
    Morgan le Fay
    Mikhail Rasputin???
    Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde)
    Lady Mastermind (Regan Wyngarde)

Since theres a Brotherhood and Sisterhood and Emma has taken over the Hellfire Club heres the newest group of villains...The Godhood of Mutants: Legion, Jamie Braddock, Vulcan, Azazel, Lady Stryfe (Hope), and Zero

Does the recent Multiple Man series give any clues to how Jamie Madrox led into Disassembled? I didn’t pick that series up.
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-22-2018 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    who's able to just change reality?

Legion
    Proteus
    X-Man
    James Braddock
    Franklin Richards
    Scarlet Witch
    Wiccan???
    Beyonder
    Morgan le Fay
    Mikhail Rasputin???
    Mastermind (Jason Wyngarde)
    Lady Mastermind (Regan Wyngarde)
    I would love for Mastermind to be the big bad here. He would have had to have a severe upgrade to do what is going on here, though. Mind you, Mastermind was linked to the Scarlet Witch in those early days. If Wyngarde was able to combine with Wanda, that would be something. (It would also be a little creepy of Wyngarde).

But there was a mutant killer in X-Men Gold #9 who put a depowering device in Kitty Pryde, and she could have another one now as well? But a reality warper could also convince people they have lost their powers. For someone to be powerful enough to fool Jean Grey though? That’s another level again.

Is Doctor Strange able to alter reality like this in Disassembled?
    Last edited by jackolover; 11-22-2018 at 08:57 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    I would love for Mastermind to be the big bad here. He would have had to have a severe upgrade to do what is going on here, though. Mind you, Mastermind was linked to the Scarlet Witch in those early days. If Wyngarde was able to combine with Wanda, that would be something. (It would also be a little sleezy of Wyngarde).

But there was a mutant killer in X-Men Gold #9 who put a depowering device in Kitty Pryde, and she could have another one now as well? But a reality warper could also convince people they have lost their powers. For someone to be powerful enough to fool Jean Grey though? That’s another level again.
    Charles Xavier a.k.a. "X"?

BANNED

It has to be either Legion or X-Man who are warping reality right? But we also know that Apocalypse is involved in the story somehow. And I wouldn't be that surprised if Charles Xavier aka X was somehow involved.

And then there's Madrox, who is lacking mental clarity right now, which could be the tampering of David, Nate, En Sabah Nur or Xavier.