Mighty Member

Default Batman Mask of the Phantasm 25th anniversary

This year is the 25th anniversary to an animated comic book classic! i always loved this since i was 12 seeing this after Christmas day at night and loved it since and it looks great on blu-ray.

Quote Originally Posted by TomServofan View Post
    This year is the 25th anniversary to an animated comic book classic! i always loved this since i was 12 seeing this after Christmas day at night and loved it since and it looks great on blu-ray.
    I'm looking forward to re-watching it (Along with the rest of Batman: TAS)......I just have to wait until I finish with Avatar: The Last Airbender. I bought both sets on blu-ray, and it's great re-watching Avatar in pristine quality, in comparison to that abysmal DVD transfer they made years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I'm looking forward to re-watching it (Along with the rest of Batman: TAS)......I just have to wait until I finish with Avatar: The Last Airbender. I bought both sets on blu-ray, and it's great re-watching Avatar in pristine quality, in comparison to that abysmal DVD transfer they made years ago.
    I literally just bought both blu-ray sets myself.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

I have the old DVD version. Should be a good time to put it in and watch again. Also I still contend it is the best version of Batman in movie form.

I loved the series as well as the follow-up movies made by the same company. And, of course, Kevin Conroy is the iconic voice of Batman.

Mighty Member

Who else besides me saw this in theaters when it first came out?

Fantastic Member Spencermalley935's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I have the old DVD version. Should be a good time to put it in and watch again. Also I still contend it is the best version of Batman in movie form.
    It has the supremely unfair advantage of being Batman the Animated Series as a movie but I still call that into the question.

Mighty Member

I meant great story, writing, artwork and all plus Andrea i thought was a babe, LOL.