View Poll Results: Should the Wonder Woman '77 Series Continue?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I love the concept of a comic series set in the 70's TV series.

10 90.91%
  • No! DC should be putting effort into other Wonder Woman projects!

1 9.09%
  • I don't care one way or another.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Wonder Woman ‘74 - The blonde version.
    She actually pops up in '77 as a halucination created by Doctor Psycho

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Exactly. Give me more of Giganta, Doctor Cyber, Eviless, Inversion, Saturna, Anton Unreal, Zara, Queen Clea, and others STAT, please.

Same here. One again, we're in a phase where DC's main Wonder Woman writers(WW, JL, JLDark) seem to be more interested in developing her adversaries from public domain(Hecate, Circe, Ares, Poseidon, etc.) instead of her original rogues. Both Hecate and Circe have appeared in JLDark but no sign of the Queen of Fables, Dark Angle, or the White Magician. Granted Cheetah is in the Legion of Doom in Synder's book but out of the entire group of villains, her portrayal has been the least impressive(not bad just limited). Wilson seems to be pouring her heart and soul into Ares and Aphrodite for starters. After Azzarello's 3 solid years of all Olympians all of the time, I get nauseous whenever I hear another writer is going to use one of them. Where is the development for Giganta, Dr. Poison, Queen Clea, Dr. Psycho, Baron Blitzkreig, Zara, Eviless, Kung, The Mask, or Gundra?
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Same here. One again, we're in a phase where DC's main Wonder Woman writers(WW, JL, JLDark) seem to be more interested in developing her adversaries from public domain(Hecate, Circe, Ares, Poseidon, etc.) instead of her original rogues. Both Hecate and Circe have appeared in JLDark but no sign of the Queen of Fables, Dark Angle, or the White Magician. Granted Cheetah is in the Legion of Doom in Synder's book but out of the entire group of villains, her portrayal has been the least impressive(not bad just limited). Wilson seems to be pouring her heart and soul into Ares and Aphrodite for starters. After Azzarello's 3 solid years of all Olympians all of the time, I get nauseous whenever I hear another writer is going to use one of them. Where is the development for Giganta, Dr. Poison, Queen Clea, Dr. Psycho, Baron Blitzkreig, Zara, Eviless, Kung, The Mask, or Gundra?
    how many of these villains have been updated in the last 10 years or so?