Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Default Batman Eternal #5 Preview/Discussion

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...rnal-5-preview

Here comes the next issue of Batman Eternal, this time with James Tynion IV taking the lead and Andy Clarke is drawing (dang it, but at least I have Trevor McCarthy to look forward to afterwards).

BANNED

Looks like somebody's gotta rescue Tim yet again.

Spectacular Member

Nice preview. It seems a bit long? That gives me good hope for the size of this issue. Anyway, one way or another, I'm excited.

I'm liking having a consistently good batman book every week, unfortunately never read much stuff with Tim in so looking forward to seeing him in this.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Looks good to me. Really looking forward to seeing Tim in this so I can't wait.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Holy crap, a well dialogued Time Drake? That alone is worth the price of admission. Hopefully this weekly will softly reboot the whole character before the relaunch of TT. And Andy Clarke's stuff looks great