Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Harley and Joker. Like development of fine wine, these characters need more rest time between uses. Right now they are each bottles of hobo wine off the convenience store shelf.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

I mean Gotham’s an option

I haven't actually read any of the stories with him in it yet, but just from what I understand of the concept, the Batman Who Laughs for basically just being an expy of both the Joker and Owlman (aka alternate universe evil Batman doppelganger). Like, unless I'm mistaken, he doesn't bring anything new outside what you get with the Joker himself or Owlman or some other elseworlds Batman. But I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Shriveling_memo View Post
    Batman really needs a TV show like arrow, so we can really see how some of these villains would really play out.

I think seeing a villain like bane over season would change people opinions.

It's a shame what they did with the new 52. I thought it was going to something where we get endings. So we could really judge our heroes and villains.

In stead of getting bored of how many times the villian gets beaten
    Isn't the TV show Gotham already doing that, sans Batman. They are even introducing Bane this season. Not sure how a TV with Batman would be that much different.

Maybe Penguin a little bit. And Mr. Freeze. I like his story but he's just always had b-list feel to me.

Bane's current crew, Gotham Girl and Psycho Pirate and them. I just don't get into them at all.

BANNED

Anybody else remember the Scheamer?

Fantastic Member

Court of owls feels unnecessary might be because it was originally intended for Dickbats. Hush seems fine when written by certain writers and crappy by others. I want to say Joker but to me he’s more overused and badly written than overrated. The riddler is useless. Gotta say Harley Quinn.

Fantastic Member

Court of owls feels unnecessary might be because it was originally intended for Dickbats. Hush seems fine when written by certain writers and crappy by others. I want to say Joker but to me he’s more overused and badly written than overrated. The riddler is useless. Gotta say Harley Quinn and Batman who Laughs. The Bruce Wayne who laughed is more scary than him.