Fantastic Member

Default Nova vs Captain Britain vs Black Bolt

616 Richard vs 616 Brian vs 616 Blackagar.
    No BFR and No voice for BB.
    Who Wins?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Nova stomp thanks to speed. Goodnight.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Nova stomp thanks to speed. Goodnight.
    Travel speed is not the same as combat speed. Good Morning!

Nova has combat speed as well is the thing

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Travel speed is not the same as combat speed. Good Morning!
    As pointed out, WITHOUT channeling the Worldmind, all Novas have hypersonic (at least) reflexes, based on feats. Richie can massively amp that by using Worldmind as well, though he doesn't need to here.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Blackbolt can Also amp his stats and his forehead can Blast electron rays. How he killed the original Mandarin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Blackbolt can Also amp his stats and his forehead can Blast electron rays. How he killed the original Mandarin.
    He won't have the time here. He's got 99 powers but a blitz ain't one.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    As pointed out, WITHOUT channeling the Worldmind, all Novas have hypersonic (at least) reflexes, based on feats. Richie can massively amp that by using Worldmind as well, though he doesn't need to here.
    Where was this pointed out? I must have missed that post. Oh and correct me if I'm wrong but Richard Rider doesn't have the worldmind anymore, he's just a standard nova.

I don't know what that means for his power, but maybe you should bring down your expectations a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    Where was this pointed out? I must have missed that post. Oh and correct me if I'm wrong but Richard Rider doesn't have the worldmind anymore, he's just a standard nova.

I don't know what that means for his power, but maybe you should bring down your expectations a bit.
    I actually have no idea about current Nova. Around here, we often talk about Nova Prime Richie. I didn't even know he was back in 616 these days, last Nova I saw was Sam.

Basically, the last two Nova solo series pre-Secret War show pretty coherently how strong a regular Centurion is: hypersonic reflexes, FTL travel speed, decent power levels. He's still blitzing the other two here, but I don't know if he can finish them. If he's got power similar to Sam's run as Nova, then yeah, he definitely can, as Sam moon-busted and matched up well against class 100s.