Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    why wouldn't you? it's a good book.
    Time and money...mostly time...I'm part of 3 podcasts...so I read all the X-Men books, all the Avengers books and all the Deadpool books. Then I try to squeeze in everything else. Only DC books I read is Batman, Batman and Robin, Wonder Woman and the Green Lantern titles.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    LOL you need to look him up on dcwikia, the guy is about to finish his 20th issue of Green Arrow with no breaks in between.
    What do I have to give and who do I have to give it to for this man to get work at Marvel. Marvel you need to start getting aggressive with hiring artists. Pay them more, get them more reasonable deadlines if needed, and let them go nuts with some creative license.

After all, a comic is a collaborative enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by fod_xp View Post
    What do I have to give and who do I have to give it to for this man to get (more) work at Marvel. Marvel you need to start getting aggressive with hiring artists. Pay them more, get them more reasonable deadlines if needed, and let them go nuts with some creative license.

After all, a comic is a collaborative enterprise.
    That's kinda how I feel every time I get three issues of Coipel and then have to wait a whole year til I see him do interiors again.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

It has nothing to do with reasonable deadlines, just how much of a head start you give the artist. On average a artist is given about a 6 month head-start before the first issue hits the stands. It just comes down to if they can maintain a issue every 2 weeks after that.

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

He is weirdly the perfect midpoint between Bachalo and Irving, so it would be a dream to get him on UXM on an ongoing basis.

I Vampire was drop dead amazing and he kept up with the schedule until DC pulled him off at the end.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!