All-New Member Wheeled_Web_Slinger's Avatar

Question Just got done reading the clone saga. Question about peter and mj.

I just got done reading the entire Clone Saga and how it ended with Peter telling Ben he didn't want to be Spider-Man anymore.

I know Ben's new life as Spider-Man starts with SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #0, but where do I start reading in regards to Peter's and MJ's side of things. Them moving to Portland, Peter losing his powers, etc. Is that included in SSM (haven't started it yet), or do I need to start somewhere else?

Thank You.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeled_Web_Slinger View Post
    I just got done reading the entire Clone Saga and how it ended with Peter telling Ben he didn't want to be Spider-Man anymore.

I know Ben's new life as Spider-Man starts with SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #0, but where do I start reading in regards to Peter's and MJ's side of things. Them moving to Portland, Peter losing his powers, etc. Is that included in SSM (haven't started it yet), or do I need to start somewhere else?

Thank You.
    Peter and MJ's life in Portland was covered in a seperate mini-series, SPIDER-MAN: THE FINAL ADVENTURE

Mighty Member

Peter and MJ fold back into Ben's portion of the post-Clone Saga era eventually - just read Final Adventure before Spider-man Unlimited 11
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

All-New Member Wheeled_Web_Slinger's Avatar

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.