Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    When has Carol as Binary done any of that stuff?
    Will you please stop agreeing with TDK? It’s starting to creep me out.

If the two of you and Big ever actually universally agree on something, I’m pretty sure it’ll mean it’s the end times.

I agreed with Big once. Aftershocks of the cataclysmic forces unleashed are still felt across the void.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I agreed with Big once. Aftershocks of the cataclysmic forces unleashed are still felt across the void.
    Yea really upset about that, I'll have you know.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Yea really upset about that, I'll have you know.
    Don't worry. 50 consecutive disagreements later and it's almost sorted.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Don't worry. 50 consecutive disagreements later and it's almost sorted.
    And lo, the balance was maintained by continual disagreement !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Will you please stop agreeing with TDK? It’s starting to creep me out.

If the two of you and Big ever actually universally agree on something, I’m pretty sure it’ll mean it’s the end times.
    I'm just questioning when some things have happened, it's not like we joined a cult together ;p

That you know of.

(No, we didn't, it's Earth 29 Pendaran that leads his own apocalypse cult)

I think we can all universally agree then - Earth 29 Pendaran is best Pendaran

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    IIRC she blew up a planet once. As for gladiator I know he put her down pretty casually, when did she ignore his hits?
    That had pretty much nothing to do with her powers physically affecting the planet as such, so much as setting in course a motion of events that had nothing to do with physically attacking the planet but ended up (unintentionally, a point is specifically made about this) destroying the planet

At no point in the sequence does she actually say blast the planet or something

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    I still want to meet Earth 18 Pendaran. He likes Arby's food!
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Look man, I only have so many hours in a day. Earth 29 Pendaran had a lot more free time to devote to founding apocalypse cults!

("Wait, does the use of plural mean he controls multiple apocalypse cults?" That's a hard no. He had to found and then wipe out for being unworthy several apocalypse cults until he established one that was just right, as it were. It's like the Goldilocks story, but with cults trying to bring about Armageddon)

If you ask me, Earth 29 Pendaran is also super full of himself about having his own apocalypse cult. The jerk.

(and also wanting to end the world is mildly unfortunate)

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Little-known fact: Earth 29 Pendaran is also the preacher from "The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt."

You can't prove that he's not.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

And a mea culpa correction...

Carol didn't LOLnope Glads, she got hammered by the guy. My bad: this is what being old enough to have read that when it was new and therefore, old enough to have had plenty of time to forget this kind of stuff, will do for you.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

the 'real' Captain Marvel beats the crap out of an amped Ms Marvel. And He's more powerful than any Herald save Surfer.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by panthergod View Post
    the 'real' Captain Marvel beats the crap out of an amped Ms Marvel. And He's more powerful than any Herald save Surfer.
    Mar-Vell isn't in this fight, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Mar-Vell isn't in this fight, though.

Nor would he be, considering what I said.