nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Default They go on a date: Asura (Asura's wrath) and Fury (Darksiders III)

somehow, someway, the destructor and the legendary horseman meet up. since his wife is pretty dead and Mithra needs a strong female to look up to, he asks her out on a date. and she agrees.

how does this date go?

BANNED

Just searched utube for Fury. Not promising. Asura did care for the humans on Gaia, and a couple times in-game even held the line against the Ghoma alone so they could escape.

Fury's attitude towards humans might earn her either his scorn, or at worst she might wake up on the other side of the planet(if she even survives)

Also going by the one solitary video I've watched of her, Mithra is not going to approve.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Just searched utube for Fury. Not promising. Asura did care for the humans on Gaia, and a couple times in-game even held the line against the Ghoma alone so they could escape.

Fury's attitude towards humans might earn her either his scorn, or at worst she might wake up on the other side of the planet(if she even survives)

Also going by the one solitary video I've watched of her, Mithra is not going to approve.
    she does drastically improve by end game, to the point where she opts to protect the last bits of humanity from the forces of hell.

Kratos shows up and becomes a third wheel.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-28-2018 at 04:34 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Kartos shows up and becomes a third wheel.
    "Boy! Watch closely. This is how I met your mother..."

Also we now have a new member of the League of Typos...

Last edited by T51R; 11-28-2018 at 01:32 AM.

also, fury wonders why asura sounds so much like her brother.

If this is Fury by the end of the game, they could get along, though I'm not too sure about her being a mother figure to Mithra since Fury hasn't quite tempered her impatience. We'll see if the next century of safeguarding humans changes that.

OT: Strife is awesome.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    If this is Fury by the end of the game, they could get along, though I'm not too sure about her being a mother figure to Mithra since Fury hasn't quite tempered her impatience. We'll see if the next century of safeguarding humans changes that.

OT: Strife is awesome.
    Strife is the one I want to play the most. His armor look is what my main character looks like. And I doodled that guy in Late 80s. Just not as good. So yeah it’s superfical but yeah.

Also well yeah what he does ( saying no more cause spoilers.)

Astonishing Member

Yeah, from what I've seen of Fury she's exactly the kind of person Asura hates the most.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    impatience.
    Mithra can take care of this one on her own, since she has shown that she can channel + use the power of souls. So, Fury might get soulsucked or at least soul-depleted whenever she acts up.

Mithra is no joke, despite her looks.

Chakravartin's mantra shockwave only slowed Asura down in his wrath form.

Mithra's mantra shockwave actually dislodged, and then KO'd her father(saving his life from the wrath form overclock)

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, from what I've seen of Fury she's exactly the kind of person Asura hates the most.
    end of game fury is a lot better.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    end of game fury is a lot better.

Yeah but before that? She's fit right in with Deus and company IMO.