Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

I dabble in it

Used to a decade or so ago and even posted some on fanfictiondotnet, but stopped after dealing with a reader that got really obsessed with me.

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ask the game grumps if i do. lol
    You wrote game grumps fanfic?

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Do it.

/limit
    Maybe once the FFVII Remake comes out, I'll have the motivation to do so. Also been thinking about writing a Sorcerous Stabber Orphen/Inuyasha crossover since I started reading the novels.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I'm working on a a few:
    -An all white version of The Wiz, instead of urban, in a more rural setting.
    -Battle Beyond the Stars, but instead of Sci-Fi, set as a Western Samurai Epic.
    -A gender flipped Barb Wire, instead of a post apocalyptic world, set during WWII.
    -Lion King, instead all set with humans in a European kingdom, maybe Denmark.

I'd post them, I just hope no one steals my great ideas.
    Last edited by Güicho; 03-31-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Well I doubt anyone would steal my stuff. Though Legato did steal two oca, that I made.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

I did two fan-fic micro-stories of Final Fantasy and Secret of Mana and a full story on Mega Man/X way back forever ago just as an experiment, but I don't like the idea of doing fan fic.

I didn't do fan fic, per say, but had a ton of rip-off characters when I was drawing comics as a kid, so make of that what you will.

Otherwise, I've had way too much of my own crap to focus on that I barely get around to as it is.
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 11-29-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I'm working on a a few:
    -An all white version of The Wiz, instead of urban, in a more rural setting.
    -Battle Beyond the Stars instead of Sci-Fi set as a Western Samurai Epic.
    -A gender flipped Barb Wire, instead of a post apocalyptic world, set during WWII.
    -Lion King all set with humans in a European kingdom, maybe Denmark.

I'd post them, I just hope no one steals my great ideas.

The Inner Apu makes the task of writing difficult for us all, Shakesman.

Yes. I've written qite a few. Currently looking for a team to revive and finish my Power Rangers Pirate Squadron story
    There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.".

I like to think the 90s was the time when comics hit puberty. They’d grown out of being endearing but hadn’t yet figured out where to channel their emotions to not be utterly whiny cocks. -Beadle

Remember the following: The Ancient Greeks coined the term, nothing is new under the Sun.

So you can kick your abu in the face. Because ideas themselves are not original, what matters is how elements are crafted and woven in place. That’s what makes fiction memorable.

Not so much fresh idea. But polishing a idea to appeal to the masses.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I wanted to do a Dragon Ball fic using the adult cast in a alternate universe delinquent story similar to Crows/Worst and Bad Boys.

...I felt I couldn't do it justice.

Incredible Member

Used to, just X-files stuff. Had then posted on Gossamer net somewhere. Just don't have time anymore.

Honestly the only fanfic I would do is based on ultimates.

Because of this: Bruce Banner gets abused by Betty, Janet gets abused by Hank. Also it’s implied Banner, Jabet and Hank all went to same college and in Hank beating up Janet she says “ Banner was more of a gentleman than you!”

And when Bruce Huljs our she refers to him in his human name.

What I am going with this: Conpletely ignore what the hell happened after season 2 and ship Bruce and Janet.

Weird but that’s my own idea. Based off canon dianlouge.

Because really the only time Bruce gets along with Betty is when she saw him as Hulk eat that alien guy. And Betty as She Hulk screwing Hulk in the Himalayas.

Seriously people. That’s my two cents.

I've tried a couple of times, but basically my narrative becomes just a re-written piece (I imitate the writing style too much). Every now and then I have an idea to write another fanfiction story, but I've no patience. I'm now choosing between writing superhero gothic or dystopia.
    P.S.: @ Sharkerbob, Graven is cool. I've just got a copy.

Quote Originally Posted by lumusislight View Post
    I've tried a couple of times, but basically my narrative becomes just a re-written piece (I imitate the writing style too much). Every now and then I have an idea to write another fanfiction essay writer story, but I've no patience. I'm now choosing between writing superhero gothic or dystopia.
    P.S.: @ Sharkerbob, Graven is cool. I've just got a copy.
    I'm a real stickler for proper structure and canons, btw. And it's obviously easier to write fiction that fan-fiction I guess.
    Last edited by lumusislight; 01-31-2020 at 04:36 AM.