Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGoji View Post
    That's what I was kinda getting at earlier. Although, I never thought of the current Peter being a mere double that Mephisto conjured up. But more of an alternate timeline version of him, like a New 52 Spider-Man.
    A New 52 Spider-Man would have trunks, right? Is that what Ragamuffin's hiding under his swag coat?

That's what I was kinda getting at earlier. Although, I never thought of the current Peter being a mere double that Mephisto conjured up. But more of an alternate timeline version of him, like a New 52 Spider-Man.
    It could work. Spencer likes his alternate timelines. If there's an evil Cap, why not an evil Spidey?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    A New 52 Spider-Man would have trunks, right? Is that what Ragamuffin's hiding under his swag coat?
    As in Spider-Man trunks...?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    It could work. Spencer likes his alternate timelines. If there's an evil Cap, why not an evil Spidey?
    It definitely could. But to me, personally, it all depends on the repercussions and what they could lead up to.
    Last edited by CosmicGoji; 12-07-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Yeah you're right, I think him being some kind of evil double that manifested out of all the bad decisions he's made probably makes the most sense. I was saying my joking idea would never happen because the last time they tried doing the "Peter wasn't the real Peter" didn't turn out so well : P

Makes sense. I keep looking at how it's dressed for clues. Why a raggedy trench coat? The garment beneath it reminds me of Hobgoblin's costume with elements of the most recent Jack-o-Lantern's attire. But i could imagine Captain Stacy wearing a trench coat too. Gwen was wearing a long coat when she died.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-08-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Makes sense. I keep looking at how it's dressed for clues. Why a raggedy trench coat? The garment beneath it reminds me of Hobgoblin's costume with elements of the most recent Jack-o-Lantern's attire. But i could imagine Captain Stacy wearing a trench coat too. Gwen was wearing a long coat when she died.
    Yeah, those are good points. But I just think it's gonna be someone else other than those picks because:

*Slott just wrapped his run with a huge Goblin story so I think Goblins are being given a bit of a rest for a while

*Capt Stacy would be a mistake; he, along with Uncle Ben, have remained both dead---and kinda unspoiled---all this time; doubt that Spencer wants to upend that

*Gwen has been screwed with too many times; I think he is gonna let her be also, especially after her latest "revival" in Clone Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Yeah, those are good points. But I just think it's gonna be someone else other than those picks because:

*Slott just wrapped his run with a huge Goblin story so I think Goblins are being given a bit of a rest for a while

*Capt Stacy would be a mistake; he, along with Uncle Ben, have remained both dead---and kinda unspoiled---all this time; doubt that Spencer wants to upend that

*Gwen has been screwed with too many times; I think he is gonna let her be also, especially after her latest "revival" in Clone Conspiracy
    that's all true. but Spencer was bold enough to make Captain America a hydra sleeper agent. anyways, I just like to speculate. it helps with the "long" wait until the next issue.

that's all true. but Spencer was bold enough to make Captain America a hydra sleeper agent. anyways, I just like to speculate. it helps with the "long" wait until the next issue.
    Oh, for sure.....I hear ya! Another interesting question to ponder is: how long before we get a payoff? What issue or when approx. do we think Spencer will do the reveal??

BANNED

There's one big issue coming up that seems devoted to the Centipede guy, and there's the issue prior to "Hunted" where Aunt May is in danger and the solicit revealed things would not go the way one expects. Any of those could be where the mic drops.

the unexpected is that Aunt May is going to win over Taskmaster and Black Ant with wheat cakes.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

the unexpected is that Aunt May is going to win over Taskmaster and Black Ant with wheat cakes.
    LOL. I can just see it now. That thread would have about fifteen pages to itself.

Astonishing Member

So, why did Black Cat change all of a sudden? She was a killer in Slotts run, and now everything is forgiven? I am missing something here?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    So, why did Black Cat change all of a sudden? She was a killer in Slotts run, and now everything is forgiven? I am missing something here?
    Bendis turned her good in Defenders before he left Marvel

Astonishing Member

Ah, okay...whats the story behind it?

I can look it up

Spectacular Member

Black Cat gets in a turf war with Diamondback which results in her almost getting killed when he breaks into her apartment and guns her down. This triggers her change of heart and she ends up playing a pivotal role in taking down Diamondback.

She had another concurrent story in the Vemon Inc. arc where she teamed up with the good guys to help fight Lee Price. In both stories she gives up being a crime boss at the end.
    Last edited by Docz; 12-13-2018 at 09:41 AM.