Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man # 10 ( Legacy 811) Spoilers and Discussion

Man, Spencer continues to fix crap left over from OMD and Slotts run.

He does a fair job here, explaining certain behaviours of a certain person.

Excellent character work with MJ.

Funny.

More intrigue with this Rag Demon / Centidemon. I really am invested here.

These first 10 issues have been great and will make great Hardcover release ( if we get the format for this title ).

Cannot wait for more.

Spectacular Member

As a Black Cat fan I couldn't have been happier with this issue. The issue gave Felicia her most important moment in years and I absolutely can't wait to see where her character goes from here.

BANNED

In regards to Felicia

It's about time.

And centipede guy being quite envious of that development makes me think he's not even a "guy"

Incredible Member

When is the mystery person's plot going to be resolved? As a long time fan of Spider-Man i have finally reached the point of not enjoying these mystery people plots.

Astonishing Member

What a job Nick Spencer is doing on the book fixing things I wasn't keen on by Dan Slott.

It'd be great if Centipede guy was Carly Cooper.

This was a quick read, but I loved every page. The Thieves Guild is an awesome new villain group and I want to see more. The mystery person is clearly someone who was involved with Peter in the past. I'm putting money on Carlie. And the moments with Felicia, I just have to say: THANK YOU, NICK SPENCER!!! Oh my gosh it's a long time coming.

I also loved the Peter and MJ moments. Her monologue was beautiful and really cemented her place as Peter's one true love.

Overall, I loved this issue. Marvel needs to hurry up and release this as hardcover stat.

Another great issue. I literally have nothing to complain about (which I know is rare lol). Spencer continues to do an outstanding job.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Heh, Ms. Marvel simply tracking her phone was quite funny.

So they didn't reveal how Thieves Guild was able to magically steal stuff. Disappointed. It would be super-lazy writing if they keep doing that with zero explanations given.

Felicia moments were really good.

Yeah, I'm also wondering if the centipede-guy is even a guy. It also feels like they want us to think it's Carlie Cooper, so it won't be Carlie Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Another great issue. I literally have nothing to complain about (which I know is rare lol). Spencer continues to do an outstanding job.
    A glowing review? Say it ain't so! XD

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    A glowing review? Say it ain't so! XD
    LOL, actually I've been quite pleased with Spencer's run so far.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

The design of centipede person is really good. Kudos to Spencer, Ottley and Ramos there.

Also: they finally mentioned Flash! That makes so much sense! My favorite supporting character is getting quite the love between this and Venom

I cant see it being Carlie Cooper. She was not even an existing character when Mysterio was resurrected.

One of my guesses would be the Burgler

Absolutely loved the issue! Got some good funny moments with the Thieves plot, the MJ monologue was completely wonderful, and Black Cat remembering again!!! Seeing her with those last few pages with her was just so satisfying. Spencer is doing an excellent job tying up all these loose ends and making them

Regarding Ragdemon, I still don't know if it would be Carlie, just because this guy's shown to have incredible supernatural abilities, far beyond anything any Goblin has done. I'm also a little confused over exactly what he was mad about, was he mad he told Felicia his secret or mad he chose MJ over Felicia? I read it as being the former. There's only one being I can think of with supernatural abilities that would have it out for Peter for changing things to how they were before....but again that just seems too easy of an answer.