Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

CBR posted multiple articles about the film ‘The Predator’, claiming that the predator was female in the movie. Total load of garbage.

Amazing Member

My money is on the guy in wraps being Ezekiel.

It's Felicia. She has split personalities now. It's queenpin Felicia to be precise, which is why she was so angry that Peter told her other personality who he is.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Green Symbiote View Post
    Ezekial fits the bill or maybe even Carlie Cooper. The only problem with Carlie, as has been stated before, is that she doesn't have the supernatural abilities demonstrated by the man in wraps

Quote Originally Posted by Green Symbiote View Post
    could be. but why a giant earwig/centipede instead of spiders?

in an effort to overanalyze everything

dream interpretation: the appearance of centipedes in dreams

Dead centipedes symbolize a dreamer's aloofness, shyness and a fear of rejection. It means you find it really hard to introduce to new people or to let a new person in your life. Seeing a dead centipede in a dream could also mean you alienated yourself from the society, because you feel insecure about yourself.

Dreams about centipedes could reflect your unwillingness to face something or someone in your waking life and your actions of hiding or trying to avoid the thing. Depending on how does the centipede moves in your dream, the interpretations vary.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    in an effort to overanalyze everything

dream interpretation: the appearance of centipedes in dreams

Dead centipedes symbolize a dreamer's aloofness, shyness and a fear of rejection. It means you find it really hard to introduce to new people or to let a new person in your life. Seeing a dead centipede in a dream could also mean you alienated yourself from the society, because you feel insecure about yourself.

Dreams about centipedes could reflect your unwillingness to face something or someone in your waking life and your actions of hiding or trying to avoid the thing. Depending on how does the centipede moves in your dream, the interpretations vary.
    That's actually a pretty good theory. If the centipede does represent unwillingness or inability to face something or someone in your life as opposed to trying to avoid (confronting) it, then it could very well hearken to a certain deal that has been removed from Peter's conscious memory, but nonetheless malingering in his subconscious and tainting everything about his life ever since. Until Peter can somehow remember and confront that deal, the Centipede Demon will keep on dogging him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's actually a pretty good theory. If the centipede does represent unwillingness or inability to face something or someone in your life as opposed to trying to avoid (confronting) it, then it could very well hearken to a certain deal that has been removed from Peter's conscious memory, but nonetheless malingering in his subconscious and tainting everything about his life ever since. Until Peter can somehow remember and confront that deal, the Centipede Demon will keep on dogging him.
    That's what I was thinking, that the Demon is some kind of living entity that manifested out of something from Peter's life, whether that be through a split personality of a character similar to the Peter/Spider-Man split or cause of a decision he made. And if it is related to what we think, it would also make the Mysterio and Kingpin dealings make sense timeline wise.

I really wish that Spencer would give the character a name. I hate just calling it 'raggedy maggot face' 'Carrion II' 'Centipede-Bruh' or 'the artist formerly known as wormwood.'

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    That's what I was thinking, that the Demon is some kind of living entity that manifested out of something from Peter's life, whether that be through a split personality of a character similar to the Peter/Spider-Man split or cause of a decision he made. And if it is related to what we think, it would also make the Mysterio and Kingpin dealings make sense timeline wise.
    Yeah, especially since it was the Kingpin sending that sniper to kill Peter Parker that caused Peter to make the deal when Aunt May was hit by that sniper's bullet instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I really wish that Spencer would give the character a name. I hate just calling it 'raggedy maggot face' 'Carrion II' 'Centipede-Bruh' or 'the artist formerly known as wormwood.'
    Carrion II is a good name, although technically, it'd be Carrion III or IV, depending on if you count the sentient Carrion virus from Chris Yost's Superior Spider-Man Team-Up that was possessing various superheroes.

Amazing Member

A walking incarnation of Peter's sin(s). AKA...
    spoilers:
    himself
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by CosmicGoji; 12-07-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGoji View Post
    A walking incarnation of Peter's sin(s).
    AKA...spoilers:
    himself
    end of spoilers
    Oh, that's a good one.

WHAT IF. He's the original Peter Parker who made the deal with Mephisto, got replaced with a double with all the same memories, and served as a demon forced to work for him ala Ghost Rider and given the title of "Centipede-Man" as mocking to his previous life as Spider-Man. And now that Mephisto is locked up, he's free and is going after the current Peter for stealing his life. Would also explain why he got so upset over putting more people in harms way

(This will obviously never ever happen but it made a surprising amount of sense in my head so might as well bring it up for the lols )

It's a disgruntled fanboy from the real world, and he'll go on to be a Gwenpool villain afterwards.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    WHAT IF. He's the original Peter Parker who made the deal with Mephisto, got replaced with a double with all the same memories, and served as a demon forced to work for him ala Ghost Rider and given the title of "Centipede-Man" as mocking to his previous life as Spider-Man. And now that Mephisto is locked up, he's free and is going after the current Peter for stealing his life. Would also explain why he got so upset over putting more people in harms way

(This will obviously never ever happen but it made a surprising amount of sense in my head so might as well bring it up for the lols )
    That's what I was kinda getting at earlier. Although, I never thought of the current Peter being a mere double that Mephisto conjured up. But more of an alternate timeline version of him, like a New 52 Spider-Man.
    Last edited by CosmicGoji; 12-07-2018 at 05:36 PM.