Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I loved this issue! Spencer didn't just hit a home run! He hit a grand slam!
    I don't know what I liked most
    Mary Jane voicing her insecurities and Jarvis assuring her about her indispensability in Peter's life that she even believes it and tells Peter
    or
    Peter trusting Felicia and caring about Felicia that he reveals his secret identity and Felicia tearing up and they're hugging

Spencer has me back enjoying Spider-Man comics again.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

so how many people know again about the secret ID?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    unsure but the only one left who is important to Peter is Aunt May when it happens who knows maybe in next year Spider event with Spencer

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    unsure but the only one left who is important to Peter is Aunt May when it happens who knows maybe in next year Spider event with Spencer
    Or perhaps even stark or daredevil

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The MJ relationship was added to the book after the first issue was all outlined and plans were in place, so even though OMD will probably play a big part in the story later on, it can't be the actual origin of the new villain unless he's changed it to be so or such a massive part of the run was added late as well (which careful planner Spencer wouldn't do).
    Spencer's been working on the book since supposedly the end of his Cap run, possibly even before that, and we aren't exactly sure when he decided to add the relationship to the book and exactly how much was outlined, but it does seem like he had the time to fix anything he need to and it wasn't just a last minute addition. Also, Secret Empire was originally just going to be a Captain America arc, so it wouldn't be the first time he went and changed a big development in a run.

I believe the current list is:
    Mary Jane, the Fantastic Four, the New Avengers (Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Iron Fist, Spider-Woman, Captain Marvel, Wolverine, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, the Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange), Kaine, Julia Carpenter, Jackal, Captain America, Carlie, Miles, Anna Maria, Miguel, Anya, Doc Ock, Silk, Spider-Gwen (and any of the other Web-Warriors, obviously), Prowler, Ben Reilly, Teresa, Jonah, Norman(forgets again), and now Felicia.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Spencer's been working on the book since supposedly the end of his Cap run, possibly even before that, and we aren't exactly sure when he decided to add the relationship to the book and exactly how much was outlined, but it does seem like he had the time to fix anything he need to and it wasn't just a last minute addition. Also, Secret Empire was originally just going to be a Captain America arc, so it wouldn't be the first time he went and changed a big development in a run.

Mary Jane, the Fantastic Four, the New Avengers (Hawkeye, Mockingbird, Iron Fist, Spider-Woman, Captain Marvel, Wolverine, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, the Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange), Kaine, Julia Carpenter, Jackal, Captain America, Carlie, Miles, Anna Maria, Miguel, Anya, Doc Ock, Silk, Spider-Gwen (and any of the other Web-Warriors, obviously), Prowler, Ben Reilly, Teresa, Jonah, Norman(forgets again), and now Felicia.
    That's almost as many people who knew pre-OMD.

Octavious knows again? that's going to end badly.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    J. Jonah Jameson knows Spider-Man's secret identity , then Aunt May should too
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    That's almost as many people who knew pre-OMD.
    a lot more people than that knew pre-OMD
    He revealed his secret identity to the whole world
    dangerous with all the villains knowing, especially King-Pin who put out a hit on Peter, Mary Jane, and Aunt May ---of course that all led to OMD

So far every issue Spencer has put out has been awesome to me, this one was no exception as he fixes the mess with Felicia and has them be allies again in a proper way. Still going strong with Peter and MJ, and i am glad Amazing isn't tied in to the Spiderverse sequel, if it lets us have this i am quite happy...i just hope he keeps going strong.

Octavious knows again? that's going to end badly.
    Octavius has known since "Clone Conspiracy", when the original mind of Ock interfaced with a clone body.

Woohooo!

I'm grinning so hard right now. So excited after reading the last issue. I'm loving what Spencer is doing in this book. Spidey is back and I feel like I'm more excited than ever for the next issues going forward. I love the build up of the mystery villian.

Everything done with MJ and Felicia in this book was top notch. 10/10

Spencer knows how to right a good Spider-Man book. So happy!

What about Harry Osborn , does he know who Spider-man is , I kinda lost track of him there during the Parker Industries story line

I'm fine with Felicia Hardy knowing , and I enjoyed this last story line with the two off them getting back together , kinda sorta

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa View Post
    What about Harry Osborn , does he know who Spider-man is , I kinda lost track of him there during the Parker Industries story line

I'm fine with Felicia Hardy knowing , and I enjoyed this last story line with the two off them getting back together , kinda sorta
    No, Harry doesn't know. He *should* know, based on his past history with both Peter and Spider-Man, but he doesn't.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post

Flash figured it out as well during Go Down Swinging. He told Pete in #800 just before he was killed.