Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I kind of want to see the mansion rebuilt in Westchester and the masses of students to be sent to the Mass. Academy since that's what part of Emma's goal apparently was.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I kind of want to see the mansion rebuilt in Westchester and the masses of students to be sent to the Mass. Academy since that's what part of Emma's goal apparently was.
    Or stop bitching and strike out on their own like the New Mutants did when they became X-Force or the All New X-men vol 2 (later Blue) kids did. If they dont want to be students or trainees, go out and be X-men on your terms. Most of them have to be around 19-21 by now so its ridiculous that these legal adults are whining like this when they arent being held captive or forced to stay

BANNED

I like that idea...especially how vocal Hisako is about the Xmen it would be a schism that would send them running to Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Or stop bitching and strike out on their own like the New Mutants did when they became X-Force or the All New X-men vol 2 (later Blue) kids did. If they dont want to be students or trainees, go out and be X-men on your terms. Most of them have to be around 19-21 by now so its ridiculous that these legal adults are whining like this when they arent being held captive or forced to stay
    Particularly when they aren't really being held back; the first time the senior team told them to back off they were obviously down and losing to the Mutant Liberation Front and the second time Armor and Rockslide were simply requested to do crowd control like any other member of the team might have been. In fact, in the same way that Iceman was in issue two. Armor is bitching for normal leadership practices.

I wouldn't mind a singular, small group of students staying at Xavier's while the others go out on their own or go to the Massachusetts Academy and that's what we focus on but given that she's going to be in the AoXM student group I feel like we're going to be stuck with Armor and honestly even after only three issues I'm tired of her.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I’m just really disappointed. The art has been barely serviceable. The YU covers are downright awful.

I don’t need 2 pages of

“I’m not getting anything. Psychic blah blah blah!”

EVERY ISSUE.

The writing so far is just going in circles.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

so who should the next x mansion be dedicated too?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    so who should the next x mansion be dedicated too?
    Cable 10char..

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I like that idea...especially how vocal Hisako is about the Xmen it would be a schism that would send them running to Emma.
    Yes, Emma needs a new squad of students/not-students to get killed.

I mean, look...it's not necessarily her fault...but it does happen a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I’m just really disappointed. The art has been barely serviceable. The YU covers are downright awful.

I don’t need 2 pages of

“I’m not getting anything. Psychic blah blah blah!”

EVERY ISSUE.

The writing so far is just going in circles.
    Except that they actually managed to do something with their TP and stop the fight?... Is not going in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Yes, Emma needs a new squad of students/not-students to get killed.

I mean, look...it's not necessarily her fault...but it does happen a lot.
    hahaha Send students to Emma , is sending students to their deaths

Anyone feels like maybe the school isn't actually gonna come back for a while? I've been having this feeling since the beginning that maybe this is what the "Disassembled" on the title means... I remember Jordan D White talking about how he doesn't like the school concept because of some stupid reason like "The X-Men being teachers make them feel old"... And the kids are getting a lot of focus out of nowhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Anyone feels like maybe the school isn't actually gonna come back for a while? I've been having this feeling since the beginning that maybe this is what the "Disassembled" on the title means... I remember Jordan D White talking about how he doesn't like the school concept because of some stupid reason like "The X-Men being teachers make them feel old"... And the kids are getting a lot of focus out of nowhere...
    It may not be a school but the mansion will defintely come back. Where the X-men gonna live? I dont see them getting their own houses and apartments

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I hope so, and get rid of these damn annoying students/kids while they are at. I like the xmen as a smaller group.

Another meh issue. I might drop this if it doesnt get better.

Like I said, it'll be like the 90s - the X-Mansion will be back but it won't be a school. There'll be maybe ONE group of "kids" and it may not even be KIDS. It may be X-Force.

The Red Dragon

Like I said, it'll be like the 90s - the X-Mansion will be back but it won't be a school. There'll be maybe ONE group of "kids" and it may not even be KIDS. It may be X-Force.

All along with 90s Jean Jobber Grey—seems appropriate.