Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I assume that All Might at full power could (probably) stop juggernaut

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I assume that All Might at full power could (probably) stop juggernaut
    I mean, if Cain finds a doormat to wipe off All Might's remains from his boots, I guess that counts as All Might being the cause of Juggernaut stopping.

I nominate both Juggernaut himself, and Collosunaut. The Phoenix Five should each be able to do it as well.

Asura and Chakravartin should be able to do it with relative ease, as well.

There was one interesting theory that if Juggernaut was truly unstoppable and the Blob was truly immovable, then if Juggernaut ran into the Blob and they were two absolutes, either Blob stays and Juggernaut bounces back (thus both their absolutes remain true), or the Juggernaut becomes immovable and the Blob is knocked away to become truly unstoppable, thereby reversing their roles via transference.

Of course, Blob being a mutant and not an avatar of a mystic god, his immovability never came close to matching the unstoppability of Juggernaut, featwise. Heck, he tends to get moved a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    There was one interesting theory that if Juggernaut was truly unstoppable and the Blob was truly immovable, then if Juggernaut ran into the Blob and they were two absolutes, either Blob stays and Juggernaut bounces back (thus both their absolutes remain true), or the Juggernaut becomes immovable and the Blob is knocked away to become truly unstoppable, thereby reversing their roles via transference.

Of course, Blob being a mutant and not an avatar of a mystic god, his immovability never came close to matching the unstoppability of Juggernaut, featwise. Heck, he tends to get moved a lot.
    I've seen him move pretty quick in an All You Can Eat Buffet ...
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Patrick McNulty :-)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post

What happens in that case is Juggy grabs Blob and physically rips Blob from the ground, probably tearing up the ground Blob is attached to. Saw it in a comic once. Not sure if it was Juggy or Hulk who did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    What happens in that case is Juggy grabs Blob and physically rips Blob from the ground, probably tearing up the ground Blob is attached to. Saw it in a comic once. Not sure if it was Juggy or Hulk who did it.
    I'm thinking it would be the Hulk. Wolverine and Colossus did a variation of this by getting a girder under him, thus becoming the ground he anchored himself on. Wolverine, by courtesy of his adamantium skeleton, became the fulcrum for Colossus's girder catapult, thereby successfully launching the Blob into the sky.

Different method, same principle.

Hourman III could stop time around Juggernaut. He could also reverse time just for Juggernaut, to before he found the Ruby of Cyttorak and became Juggernaut, and stop that from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Hourman III could stop time around Juggernaut. He could also reverse time just for Juggernaut, to before he found the Ruby of Cyttorak and became Juggernaut, and stop that from happening.
    Good point.

Wasn’t there one of the ‘forgotten’ X-Men (i.e. on Vulcan and Darwin’s team) that could timestop people?

Astonishing Member

How about Kilgrave The Purple Man. His power is Phermonal not telepathic, correct. Also Endora from Bewitched.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Good point.

Wasn’t there one of the ‘forgotten’ X-Men (i.e. on Vulcan and Darwin’s team) that could timestop people?

That would be Tempo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    That would be Tempo.
    Huh. I thought it was Sway.

I had it in my head that Tempo was in the MLF.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    There was one comic I saw where Strong Guy and Blob had been beating on each other for a while, and since Strong Guy gets stronger the more impact he absorbs, he eventually reached a point where he hit Blob so hard that Blob went flying with little hunks of the ground still attached to his feet.

I had it in my head that Tempo was in the MLF.
    Tempo was in the MLF.

Tenchi, The Chousin, and Z stops him permanently at his tracks.

Letterman. Ripping an "H" from his varsity sweater, he transforms the Juggernaut from being Unstoppable to merely being Unshoppable, rendering him easily stopped but impossible to buy.