Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Mimic looks great with a beard.....
    Ha! I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Mimic looks great with a beard.....
    Also logan lost to mimic, lol

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Ha! I was wondering how long it would take someone to say that.
    It was 11 pages, I figured someone had to lol. Looks like that theory finally got put to bed....

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    After being flown out to Marvel HQ along with Brisson, Rosenberg gathers multiple copies of adjectiveless X-Men #1 and uses them to form a summoning circle. They then turn on the X-Men Pizza Hut commercial on a loop while JDW plays the '92 cartoon theme on his ukulele and Ed starts beatboxing. In the middle of the circle, the Toybiz Jim Lee Cyclops figure starts rising off the ground, crackling with energy. Across the office, Brevoort gets nervous and considers stopping the ritual with his own power using the Hasbro NOW! X-Clops figure under his hat, but chooses not to because he has to review the next Fantastic Four script. As Rosenberg gets on his laptop and rewrites the script to Morrison's first issue backwards while chanting it, a laser fires out of the New York building over to Larroca abroad, where he acts as a conduit. He then fires the laser into space, through dimensions, through Corsair's unpaid child support bills, and onto Marvel Prime Earth where Scott's nasty corpse reawakens like an Evil Dead Deadite before being teleported to wherever UXM #11 takes place in normal form, with a beard. As Cyclops still has the energy from the ritual in his body, he will slowly and unconsciously release it around every character he interacts with, causing a shared amnesiac state regarding how his role in the X-franchise has changed in the past 10 years. Therefore, by Fall 2019, he can be chilling in the new X-Mansion with the fam as if nothing happened and it's not incredibly weird.

but that's just my theory
    Sounds plausible,

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    ***Lmfao***

That lovable scamp, always messing with the fabric of reality.

BANNED

After being flown out to Marvel HQ along with Brisson, Rosenberg gathers multiple copies of adjectiveless X-Men #1 and uses them to form a summoning circle. They then turn on the X-Men Pizza Hut commercial on a loop while JDW plays the '92 cartoon theme on his ukulele and Ed starts beatboxing. In the middle of the circle, the Toybiz Jim Lee Cyclops figure starts rising off the ground, crackling with energy. Across the office, Brevoort gets nervous and considers stopping the ritual with his own power using the Hasbro NOW! X-Clops figure under his hat, but chooses not to because he has to review the next Fantastic Four script. As Rosenberg gets on his laptop and rewrites the script to Morrison's first issue backwards while chanting it, a laser fires out of the New York building over to Larroca abroad, where he acts as a conduit. He then fires the laser into space, through dimensions, through Corsair's unpaid child support bills, and onto Marvel Prime Earth where Scott's nasty corpse reawakens like an Evil Dead Deadite before being teleported to wherever UXM #11 takes place in normal form, with a beard. As Cyclops still has the energy from the ritual in his body, he will slowly and unconsciously release it around every character he interacts with, causing a shared amnesiac state regarding how his role in the X-franchise has changed in the past 10 years. Therefore, by Fall 2019, he can be chilling in the new X-Mansion with the fam as if nothing happened and it's not incredibly weird.

Your posts breath life into this place.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Has anyone discussed theories of how he's returning? Lol.
    Something to do with Tony Stark being mutantkind's new BFF? Saddest thing is, I'm only half-kidding.

Welp, pack it in people. This post just wins.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

**** this. We went 10 yrs with Jean gone, and Cyclops at the helm and creators can't even wait a full year of the X-Matriarchs running **** before they bring him back? I was honestly looking forward to Jean centric growth stories where we see her face some major events down as Herr Captain, and possible romances agog, but I guess Scott just can't let her have anything to herself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    **** this. We went 10 yrs with Jean gone, and Cyclops at the helm and creators can't even wait a full year of the X-Matriarchs running **** before they bring him back? I was honestly looking forward to Jean centric growth stories where we see her face some major events down as Herr Captain, and possible romances agog, but I guess Scott just can't let her have anything to herself.
    We've had X matriarchs since secret wars ended, and it's pretty meh tbh. . . Sales wise it's underwhelming . . . And scott isn't not letting jean have anything to herself, scott is an idea, and ideas never die, the world was looking forward to his return and logan's , and xavier's

Jott may indeed be a forgone conclusion, but the idea that Scott's return is a guarantee that Jean's time as leader of a team seems like an overreaction to me.

...but I guess Scott just can't let her have anything to herself.
    Wow. I don’t want to argue other parts of your post but this is just another level of unfairness.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

The ladies' period of prominence and leadership coincided with and ended alongside the reign of Panic over the line. Alas, they never stood a chance against such a foe. 'Tis a tragedy.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    We've had X matriarchs since secret wars ended, and it's pretty meh tbh. . . Sales wise it's underwhelming . . . And scott isn't not letting jean have anything to herself, scott is an idea, and ideas never die, the world was looking forward to his return and logan's , and xavier's
    so sad the writers of X-office have lost their ability to write a good story without Cyclops after they made Cyclops as the center of x-men for a decade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    so sad the writers of X-office have lost their ability to write a good story without Cyclops after they made Cyclops as the center of x-men for a decade.
    they simply wanted to write stories with Cyclops on then, then left. . .
    We had Brubaker, Whedon, Fraction, Gillen, Ellis, Bendis and some other pretty awesome writers writing scott prior AvX , hell all of them are A LIST WRITERS and they came and told the stories THEY WANTED TO TELL with a cyclops led X men even tough they probably had editorial breathing at their necks due too creepy movie deals , decimation, wolverine and storm getting shipped to other titles and god knows what else. . . Now they're gone but not forgotten, and honestly except for cullen bunn we haven't got writers of such caliber on the X books, and guess what, bunn is gone. Now we've got some new writers but honestly they don't quite measure up