View Poll Results: Which Image comic was your favourite this week?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Die Die Die #5

2 28.57%
  • Man-Eaters #3

0 0%
  • Redneck #17

0 0%
  • Regression #13

1 14.29%
  • Stray Bullets: Sunshine & Roses #40

4 57.14%
  • The Warning #1

0 0%

Default Weekly Image poll #48 - Warning: small week this time

Vote for comics!

2 Weeks ago we had the previous thread, which saw Gideon Falls comfortably winning. That's 8 wins in a row for the series, pretty sure that's a record in all the years we've been running these threads?!

It's been a while since we've had this few releases in a single week, but let's take a peek: Die Die Die looks to be either wrapping up, or just finishing its first storyline, aaaaaaaaand Redneck does a wedding issue.

Is that it?!
    Nah, The Warning is launching this week! This one kinda sounds like a more action-packed take on Trees. A giant machine suddenly emerges in the USA and starts to slowly assemble itself. Is it alien? A team called Gladiator Two-Six is sent in to investigate, armed with futuristic weaponry.

322866.jpg

I'm just gonna say it, Die Die Die is better than the walking dead, outcast, and oblivion song. (But not Invincible).
    I am into the cartoonish ultra violence of Die x3 for sure but I do wish Kirkman was a little less American in his comics. He doubles down on R rated gore and adult language but never features any real nsfw imagery with his sex scenes for some reason. That should be amped up, for both genders.

The usual bullet for Bullets.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

hahahah I laugh, but I'm with the good Captain Cleghorn--
    what was there else but Stray Bullets!?

Annnnd--I see it's waaaay out there ahead of everything else...with two, count'm 'two,' votes. (so far).
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

I realise I’m a little too late to vote... But Man-Eaters is just brilliant!!!
    Current Favourites: Ascender, Daredevil, Department Of Truth, Haha, Immortal Hulk, Luna and Strange Academy

Recent Favourites: Coffin Bound, Faithless, Gideon Falls and She Could Fly

They/Them