Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
As long as they're hyping their female heroes, why can't Marvel at least give Janet a miniseries? IMO, they're missing out on a perfect opportunity. Janet could be a fun character to write.
I'd like to happen. Maybe one-day?

Quote Originally Posted by PennyDreadful View Post
I keep fantasizing about a Janet mini by someone like Katherine Immonen. I can dream, can't I?
Immonen is a decent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero Worship View Post
Just wanted to say that I'm VERY disappointed with what they've done to Janet in the upcoming movie, and now in the comics as a result of it. It makes no sense to me, and is an absolute insult to both the character & her fans - SO disrespectful, IMO, and just a complete travesty! It certainly doesn't endear them to me in any way, shape, or form. In fact, combine this with their recent Magnus Family shenanigans, and my enthusiasm for all things Marvel has taken quite a hit lately & is fadin' pretty fast. Bad form DizMar, BAD FORM!! Well, I guess there's always DC, and gotta admit... BvS-DoJ is looking better & better. Word to the wise, don't bite the hands that feed ya... 'cause it can turn around & bite YOU in the ass! And honestly, I wasn't all that impressed with the Ant-Man teaser trailer anyway, it was a bit of a letdown... so at least there's that, I suppose. Maybe it'll turn out to be a blessing in disguise for our Jan, AKA the real Wasp, and only true female founding member of the Avengers.
Yeah, not happy with the decision either. Unfortunately I can't say I'm surprised since they decided to make Michael Douglas Hank Pym. I really hope they don't end up killing her off if Hope ends up being popular (though I have a feeling they might do).