Page 168 of 196 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2937

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    fair enough. I had a similar fear. but she and Stark are equals. she's always going to be more than a love interest to him (she's saved the world just as many times). it's why I prefer this to another civilian. and I think that we all know that, if it's what we think it is, the relationship will be short-lived.
    And what do we think it is? My brain doesn't work tonight.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

she's got a thing for pizza faces, I guess. :shrugs:
    Preview n 4 Deadpool Secret War
    http://comicsbulletin.com/exclusive-...secret-wars-4/

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    And what do we think it is? My brain doesn't work tonight.
    a simple physical relationship between Hank and Jan. personally, I'm expecting it to be a disguised Jocasta.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    I typed several answers and deleted them, since I know everything I'm going to say will probably be twisted.

Let's just say I thought it was really wrong of Tony to get involved with Jan back in the days, and that I was hoping for something else.

I don't hate Tony. I far from hate Jan. Let's call this "disappointment".

Today is not a good day for me.
    That's completely OK. I just wanted to know why you didn't like.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Amazing Member

Magneto during Secret Wars (pretty sure that it was a one-night stand).
    Deadpool
    Well, Marvel never ceases to amaze me

I feel as if she's been with Johnny Storm. but I have no proof of it (at least not in-continuity). they have a son in another reality.

Ultimate Member

I'm not expecting this to be long term, unless the new writer really pushes it...

I feel as if she's been with Johnny Storm. but I have no proof of it (at least not in-continuity). they have a son in another reality.
    I think you’re thinking Havok from Remender’s UA with the imaginary daughter.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I think you’re thinking Havok from Remender’s UA with the imaginary daughter.
    no, not in this case. there was a line in an issue of Fantastic Four that alluded to them having had a fling (that didn't end well). i brought it up in another thread that was discussing Sue and Jan's friendship. i thought it was weird that there had been no reaction to the two dating. I have to search this now.

I'd say I can't see Jan with Johnny since she'd probably see him as too young for her...but then I think, aren't Johnny and Havok probably around the same age by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd say I can't see Jan with Johnny since she'd probably see him as too young for her...but then I think, aren't Johnny and Havok probably around the same age by now?
    Jan is/was twenty years younger than Hank; according to her handbook profile. I doubt that she is significantly older than Johnny. and this was a fling (not a courtship). I could totally see Johnny hook up with one of Sue's friends. like I said, they had a child in one reality.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-11-2018 at 06:22 PM.

Amazing Member

Jan is/was twenty years younger than Hank; according to her handbook profile. I doubt that she is significantly older than Johnny. and this was a fling (not a courtship). I could totally see Johnny hook up with one of Sue's friends. like I said, they had a child in one reality.
    That's interesting. I always think that Johnny is in his mid 20's like Peter, Jan maybe in early 30's and Hank the same as Stephen, Tony or Reed, almost 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana View Post
    That's interesting. I always think that Johnny is in his mid 20's like Peter, Jan maybe in early 30's and Hank the same as Stephen, Tony or Reed, almost 40.
    wouldn't surprise me if she were in the same age range as the original 5 X-Men. Pym's first impression of her was that she was a child. Sue is probably younger that most estimates as well. all these characters have been physically rebooted a time or two.

Last edited by Michael Watkins; 06-11-2018 at 06:52 PM.

BANNED

Sorry no matter what some random handbook profile says, there is simply no way there is a 20-year difference between the two.