Page 1 of 196 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default You just got STUNG!: The Wasp Appreciation

Dedicated to Marvel's number one Fashionista, Girly Girl, and Lady Bug, Janet Van Dyne the Marvelous Wasp!

Janet van Dyne was the daughter of world-renowned scientist Vernon van Dyne. Early in her life, she was a flighty, self-centered dilettante living luxuriously on her father's fortune. She had an on-and-off romantic relationship with the world-renowned soldier-of-fortune called Paladin. When an alien brought to Earth during one of her father's experiments murdered the elder van Dyne, Janet contacted his colleague, Dr. Henry Pym. She told Pym of her resolve to bring her father's killer to justice. Pym revealed his secret identity as Ant-Man, and Janet underwent a biochemical process involving his Pym Particles that allowed her to shrink to insectoid proportions and to grow wings. Furthermore, Pym outfitted her with wrist devices which allowed her to discharge blasts she called her "wasp's stings". Along with her true love Hank Pym they formed the legendary superhero duo Ant-Man and Wasp, and later a founding member, and first female member of the Avengers

Be sure to check out are sister thread dedicated to Hank Pym the Original Ant-Man run by my pal Phar
    http://community.comicbookresources....m-Appreciation

Evangeline Lilly will be playing Hope Van Dyne daughter of Hank and are girl Jan! Hopefully she's just like her mommy!
    Last edited by Trevel8182; 07-27-2014 at 06:20 PM.

I'm away from my computer at the moment so I'll post some pics when I get home.

EDIT: Thanks for the shoutout to my Hank Pym thread.
    Last edited by Pharozonk; 07-26-2014 at 08:11 PM.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    I'm away from my computer at the moment so I'll post some pics when I get home.
    Thx man! Hey can you find that pic of Hank as Yellow Jacket in EMH holding Janet, I saw that as one of your old Avatars, so I thought you might know were to find it. Have a good one man! Message me so I can add it to the top post. I want to put it there and thx a million Phar!

BANNED

Here's some pics , zombie wasp for the win , hahah !

About time! I wonder why she didn't have an appreciation thread before?

I hate the current pairing of Wasp and Havok by Remender. Havok is my favorite Marvel character and this relationship feels all kinds of wrong
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

I hate the current pairing of Wasp and Havok by Remender. Havok is my favorite Marvel character and this relationship feels all kinds of wrong
    I don't have a problem with Janet/Hank and Alex/Lorna taking a break from each other and exploring new relationships but yeah I'm really not feeling there relationship which is odd since I love both characters speaking of which here's there weird alternate universe daughter.

That sex scene is 10 different kinds of weird.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    About time! I wonder why she didn't have an appreciation thread before?

You know Project Initiative Cascada, you are Completely 125% Right! How in the world of CBR did we NOT have a Janet Thread to Appreciate her, that is a Crime and and Letdown by all of us for not doing it sooner!

Thanks So much Trevel8182 for Make Janet's Thread for All her Fans, Very Much was needed Indeed! I really like Janet and I am glad to have and support her on her Appreciation Thread and talk all things Janet here with the Wasp Faithful! =)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

That sex scene is 10 different kinds of weird.
    reminds me of a hentai manga I read once.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    You know Project Initiative Cascada, you are Completely 125% Right! How in the world of CBR did we NOT have a Janet Thread to Appreciate her, that is a Crime and and Letdown by all of us for not doing it sooner!

Thanks So much Trevel8182 for Make Janet's Thread for All her Fans, Very Much was needed Indeed! I really like Janet and I am glad to have and support her on her Appreciation Thread and talk all things Janet here with the Wasp Faithful! =)
    You're absolutely right!

The_avengers_microsite_char_wasp.jpg

Wasp2.jpg

wasp 4.jpg

YAY WASP!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Ugh, I despise the Ultimates treatment of Janet. It was pretty brutal for her in every one of the volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

That's an amazing collage you made there CJ! I am glad to hear that you appreciate the Wasp like all of us as well!