Page 147 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2937

Yeah, hair doesn't match Hope. It would either be a neat bob (Ant-Man) or a ponytail (AM&TW).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    It's Janet. Nothing to question. She has a big role in the game and that's her character model
    It's weird that they would use her character model in a promotion for DLC. Maybe they didn't want to use the MCU Wasp costume to promote it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    It's weird that they would use her character model in a promotion for DLC. Maybe they didn't want to use the MCU Wasp costume to promote it?
    Probably because they don't have the MCU Wasp character model ready but have a new Janet model they created for this game since she now has a big role.

Yeah, they probably couldn't finalise it until those pics of her in suit were released. It's also possible they originally gave her that bob she had in the first film and now need to change it because Evangeline didn't cut her hair this time.

Not to be rude or anything but we finally have a big marvel game where Jan has a big role in and this is what we're disucssing :/

I want to see more past encounters with Paladin. she has such strange tastes in dudes.

Astonishing Member

In addition to the focus on both Hank McCoy/Beast and Simon Williams/Wonder Man {as well as for Johnny Storm received a special reward due to his connections with the F4}; UNCANNY AVENGERS #28 also has a special moment between Janet and Anna Marie/Rogue.

Marvel HQ youtube channel, which exists to have kids and families get to know the character Marvel wants to push and they just uploaded the Marvel 101 - The Wasp video which of course features Janet, not Hope.

Awesome!

Marvel HQ youtube channel, which exists to have kids and families get to know the character Marvel wants to push and they just uploaded the Marvel 101 - The Wasp video which of course features Janet, not Hope.

Awesome!
    That's great!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    In addition to the focus on both Hank McCoy/Beast and Simon Williams/Wonder Man {as well as for Johnny Storm received a special reward due to his connections with the F4}; UNCANNY AVENGERS #28 also has a special moment between Janet and Anna Marie/Rogue.
    Are you telling me Janet was allowed to speak more than a couple words in an issue of UA? That's great. I hope it wasn't just to trump up Rogue or something :P. I'll have to buy it regardless.

New Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer and Janet is in multiple scenes:

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    Are you telling me Janet was allowed to speak more than a couple words in an issue of UA? That's great. I hope it wasn't just to trump up Rogue or something :P. I'll have to buy it regardless.
    Nope........it was Jan explaining to Rogue why she's in charge of the UA Team instead of leading the team herself; despite her previous experiences as a leader on the Avengers.

Yeah, Jan even said she knows Rogue won't get everything right, but she'll help when the need arises. They're not saying Rogue is perfect at all.

New Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Trailer and Janet is in multiple scenes:

Is that Goliath??? Why haven't I seen this before????? *squeee!!*

Sorry... fangirling a bit here

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Is that Goliath??? Why haven't I seen this before????? *squeee!!*

Sorry... fangirling a bit here
    Hank has a huge part in the game! The Deluxe edition or whatever it's called even has an actual real life Goliath lego figure!