Page 98 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2937

Wasp is probably going to debut in Avengers Assemble this season.

Because literally everyone else in season 4's line up is devuting or already debutted this season. Only makes sense to have her in an episode this season as well

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Wasp is probably going to debut in Avengers Assemble this season.

Because literally everyone else in season 4's line up is devuting or already debutted this season. Only makes sense to have her in an episode this season as well
    Well, Hope Van Dyne Wasp to be precise .

Though yeah, she's been confirmed be part of The Avengers next season so she'll probably make a guest appearance before then. I imagine it'll be in the upcoming Ant-Man episode.

Jan is there! Maybe she'll be a big part of the book?

Well, she's a small part of that cover .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she's a small part of that cover .
    Her being on the cover/promo art wasn't even expected , don't you think?

I'm not even sure how they'd do a book about Nadia without including Jan. she's nearly her guardian.

I asked Jeremy Whitley on Twitter and he replied: "she won't be a big part of the first story, but she'll be around"
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I'm not even sure how they'd do a book about Nadia without including Jan. she's nearly her guardian.
    Especially with how the ANAD Avengers issue was set-up. That all but guaranteed Janet getting involved.

Oh!!!!! That image is totally awesome!! Elsa Charretier is the best artist for this ongoing!!!

And of course Jan would appear in the ongoing, but I would love to see her having a big role, specially after seeing how Janet and Nadia interacted together.

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    I asked Jeremy Whitley on Twitter and he replied: "she won't be a big part of the first story, but she'll be around"
    Of course she wouldn't be a big part of the first arc. First news about this book (without counting the cover) that i read said that the first arc is showing how Nadia travelled to the USA to meet Hank Pym.
    Everything Lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Oh!!!!! That image is totally awesome!! Elsa Charretier is the best artist for this ongoing!!!

And of course Jan would appear in the ongoing, but I would love to see her having a big role, specially after seeing how Janet and Nadia interacted together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Of course she wouldn't be a big part of the first arc. First news about this book (without counting the cover) that i read said that the first arc is showing how Nadia travelled to the USA to meet Hank Pym.
    Ah,Ok, that makes sense. But, yes, the ANAD Avengers issue really makes me want to see them together in this book. I really loved how Jan just naturally took on the role of guiding stepmother without any hint of resentment or animosity. It spoke volumes about her character. I probably won't pick up this series unless she plays a significant part in it.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

I'm kind of wondering, given HydraCap being HydraCap and his likely not reacting well to the Unity Squad acting without his say so to attack the Hand for The Hulk's body after he's decommissioned the group, if Jan might end up going on the run with the rest of the team if they're labelled fugitives as a result?

I wonder how that would effect Nadia...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucena Soares View Post
    Oh? So it will be a prequel to the ANAD arc? Interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of wondering, given HydraCap being HydraCap and his likely not reacting well to the Unity Squad acting without his say so to attack the Hand for The Hulk's body after he's decommissioned the group, if Jan might end up going on the run with the rest of the team if they're labelled fugitives as a result?

I wonder how that would effect Nadia...

Oh? So it will be a prequel to the ANAD arc? Interesting...
    What if there won't be a hydra cap around that time. It's all up in the air at this point.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Extraordinary Member

I approve.

ooooh, a big news site in Turkey made an article about "things you didn't know about Avengers" and Jan is there right in the first fact. Also has a picture of her in the article. Yay for more coverage of Jan!!