Page 101 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2937

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He still wouldn't stand a chance .
    Yeah, Cassie has all the powers of both Ant-Man and Wasp - once she gets enough experience under her belt, she'll probably be able to match all of the other Pym Particle heroes. Nadia has the same inexperience problem, and doesn't have the ant control ability. The issue with both of them would be that they can get in over their heads because they rush in without strategizing or waiting for backup. That's what Scott would need to take advantage of.

There will be multiple Ant-Man and the Wasp shorts in addition to them being mains in Secret Wars.

Hope Pym will be voiced by Melissa Rauch.
    Last edited by Captain M; 10-08-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    There will be multiple Ant-Man and the Wasp shorts in addition to them being mains in Secret Wars.

Hope Pym will be voiced by Melissa Rauch.
    http://comicbook.com/2016/10/09/nycc...-disney-xd-ne/

Cort Lane, SVP Marvel Animation and Family Entertainment used the word "retro" to desccribe the series of shorts for Ant-Man and the Wasp...!!!!

That may not be Hope Pym in the shorts after all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    http://comicbook.com/2016/10/09/nycc...-disney-xd-ne/

Cort Lane, SVP Marvel Animation and Family Entertainment used the word "retro" to desccribe the series of shorts for Ant-Man and the Wasp...!!!!

That may not be Hope Pym in the shorts after all!
    I hooooooooope so.

Wait no.

I really want it to be Janet.

That's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I hooooooooope so.

Wait no.

I really want it to be Janet.

That's better.
    I would also prefer if it was Janet to appear. If not, my second option would be Nadia. Hope doesn't look very interesting compared to Janet and Nadia.

I could've sworn it was confirmed somewhere that Melissa Rauch was playing Hope, but if she's actually playing Janet I would be so happy .

Okay so Jan didn't have much to do in Uncanny Avengers #15 but she is officially part of the team now. So that's great!

I thought it was appropriate to see her being pissed about villains not letting dead friends rest.

In other news Evangeline Lilly said Ant-Man and the Wasp is essentially the origin movie for Wasp and that while she is not gonna be in Avengers: Infinity War, she'll be in Avengers 4.

Recently I forgot that I read comics... so to catch up with Janet and Russian Hope, All-New All-Different Avengers #14 and Uncanny Avengers #15 NOW #1 right?
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Recently I forgot that I read comics... so to catch up with Janet and Russian Hope, All-New All-Different Avengers #14 and Uncanny Avengers #15 NOW #1 right?
    Yep!

10chars

BANNED

Happy Birthday Bob Hall!!!

Wasp: Leader of the Avengers!
    Avengers #217, March 1982 Bob Hall
    THIS IS TO HAPPEN IN PHASE 4 OF THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE!!!!
    The Second Lady of the Marvel Age of Comics deserves no less!

"The Slap" Janet Van Dyne Vs. Yellowjacket (Hank Pym and the Wasp Avengers #213 Panel Recreation)
    Artists: Bob Hall (Penciller) , Bob Hall (Inker)
    http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....hday_bob_hall/

art by Magickmarker

Nadia got a passing reference in New Avengers
    spoilers:
    Apparently she is a part of some plan set in motion by Ultimate Reed Richards - whose end goal is to merge current multiverse in order to strengthen themselves before the upcoming war hinted in Ultimates
    end of spoilers
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

That issue clearly takes place before last month's ANAD Avengers then - we already know that WHISPER tried to grab Nadia, and were foiled by Janet.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That issue clearly takes place before last month's ANAD Avengers then - we already know that WHISPER tried to grab Nadia, and were foiled by Janet.
    It, of course doesn't prevent them from being enemies in Nadia's solo series.