Page 146 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 2937

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Anyone else need the Wasp to lead the Avengers? I'm talking Jan. With Hercules as the gruff Olympian who either chafed at her leadership or found her "comely", Vision as her ex husband's legacy, I think she and Sam would make good team leaders together.

As far as Nadia? Can she morph to the Yellowjacket in honor of her father, and be parented by Jan while remaining on the team? The Avengers are often described as family. What better way to intro a young hero than in the context of her step mother's guidance.

Maybe their family mission could be getting Hank back.
    Becoming Yellowjacket would be incredibly tone deaf after her decision to take Jan's last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Becoming Yellowjacket would be incredibly tone deaf after her decision to take Jan's last name.
    Guess I need to pay more attention, I suppose two Wasps could work .. or not. I do like the theme of family for the team, mind you not to the degree of the FF, but I think it still fits.
    Last edited by tliscord; 10-04-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Anyone else need the Wasp to lead the Avengers? I'm talking Jan. With Hercules as the gruff Olympian who either chafed at her leadership or found her "comely", Vision as her ex husband's legacy, I think she and Sam would make good team leaders together.

As far as Nadia? Can she morph to the Yellowjacket in honor of her father, and be parented by Jan while remaining on the team? The Avengers are often described as family. What better way to intro a young hero than in the context of her step mother's guidance.

Maybe their family mission could be getting Hank back.
    Yes, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

But hopefully she gets some god moments in "No Surrender" .

I don't think Nadia will ever use "Yellowjacket" given what she'll probably associate with that identity and that it's currently being used by a Supervillain.

I really do want to see the Hank Pym family or legacy take it upon themselves to free Hank from Ultron, with Jan leading the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I don't think Nadia will ever use "Yellowjacket" given what she'll probably associate with that identity and that it's currently being used by a Supervillain.

I really do want to see the Hank Pym family or legacy take it upon themselves to free Hank from Ultron, with Jan leading the way.
    I like that story line as well. I thought PymUltron was excellently written by Spencer, and makes for a terrifying villain, in part because Hank's persona is melded with Ultron. Makes for a tragic confrontation with his fellow Avengers, and an interesting dynamic with Jan and Nadia. Not sure I'd want Hank's return, certainly not immediately as the potential long game might be a nice subplot. Having Hank as the Avenger's main villain has an interesting perspective. And again it makes for a "family dynamic".

Was just throwing out the identity change for Nadia so she and Jan could be on the same team, that's all. Maybe she could take on the identity "Teen Giant".

Does anyone know if the Mansion remains, and if anyone is going to occupy it?

I like that story line as well. I thought PymUltron was excellently written by Spencer, and makes for a terrifying villain, in part because Hank's persona is melded with Ultron. Makes for a tragic confrontation with his fellow Avengers, and an interesting dynamic with Jan and Nadia. Not sure I'd want Hank's return, certainly not immediately as the potential long game might be a nice subplot. Having Hank as the Avenger's main villain has an interesting perspective. And again it makes for a "family dynamic".

Was just throwing out the identity change for Nadia so she and Jan could be on the same team, that's all. Maybe she could take on the identity "Teen Giant".

Does anyone know if the Mansion remains, and if anyone is going to occupy it?
    The mansion is being used by uncanny avengers currently but who knows what will happen with the crossover

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    They are casting extras for a flashback in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

We'll see Janet in action.
    YEEEESSS!!!

Anyone else need the Wasp to lead the Avengers? I'm talking Jan.
    Yes, I do!! I would love to see her lead again!

Agreed on the YJ thing. More so because Marvel has decided that the YJ codename should be held by a villain now (because of the movie, probably). It's honestly my least favorite costume for Hank, and I can understand why some might have a problem with it. Rita DeMara sure didn't.

And of course, I really like your idea of freeing Hank from Ultron. I do think there can also be a lot of character development for everybody involved in such a story, from Vision to Jan to Nadia.

Looks like Janet saved the day off panel between the last two issues of Avengers. They'd lost their HQ thanks to Spider-Man. Apparently Nadia must've asked about using Pym Labs, because the Avengers seem to now be using Nadia's GIRL facilities. So now Janet isn't just providing the resources for Nadia's personal stuff, but also for the Avengers as well.

I finished the Unstoppable Wasp series just today and I completely agree with Mike Watkins and all that YJ would be weird now that Jan and Nadia have become so close, and Nadia taking Jan's last name. What an interesting and well done mini series.

What will be interesting is when Nadia discovers Hank is integrated with Ultron, with that no one has confided in her, particularly Janet. I'd add too the idea of Bobbi and Janet joining the Avengers would be great.

BANNED

Nadia should go by Red Wasp IMO. It fits her costume and her background, gives her her own identity, and lets Janet keep her rightful title as Wasp. I don't like Yellowjacket, that wouldn't be honoring Hank very much anyway, considering it's mostly a negative association.

It really is a shame, though, that she's been around for over a year now, and STILL has had zero interaction with Hank, though now that he's a supervillain, it wouldn't exactly be a cathartic meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    Nadia should go by Red Wasp IMO. It fits her costume and her background, gives her her own identity, and lets Janet keep her rightful title as Wasp. I don't like Yellowjacket, that wouldn't be honoring Hank very much anyway, considering it's mostly a negative association.

It really is a shame, though, that she's been around for over a year now, and STILL has had zero interaction with Hank, though now that he's a supervillain, it wouldn't exactly be a cathartic meeting.
    'Red Wasp' would be cool. better than my choice of 'Hornette.'

So it appears Janet is in Lego Marvel 2 in a very big way, even bigger then we anticipated.

She was playable in the latest build in nycc though I havent watched any gameplay videos.

She's in the next trailer that should come out publicly soon. She is very prominent in the story, one of the most prominent characters even along with the big namea like Thor and Cap and Carol.

Also any time the game introducea a new mechanic and a tip/tutorial box comes out,she is presenting it.

The season pass for the game is revealed and it includes Ant-Man and the Wasp movie. Check this out:

Guys this is great

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So it appears Janet is in Lego Marvel 2 in a very big way, even bigger then we anticipated.

She was playable in the latest build in nycc though I havent watched any gameplay videos.

She's in the next trailer that should come out publicly soon. She is very prominent in the story, one of the most prominent characters even along with the big namea like Thor and Cap and Carol.

Also any time the game introducea a new mechanic and a tip/tutorial box comes out,she is presenting it.

The season pass for the game is revealed and it includes Ant-Man and the Wasp movie. Check this out:

Guys this is great
    Not to throw shadow or anything, since I do find this awesome, but are we sure this is Janet and not Hope? I know it's Janet's suit, but it IS MCU-Lang's Ant-Man with her...

EDIT: I mean, the helmet does look kind of black, like the MCU-Pym lego Ant-Man, but the suit has silver on it, and Hank's didn't (in the Lego set, that is).
    Last edited by Mary Jay; 10-08-2017 at 04:36 PM.

I hate that whenever Wasp appears in something we're going to have to constantly question whether it's Janet or Hope.

I hate that whenever Wasp appears in something we're going to have to constantly question whether it's Janet or Hope.
    I hate it too. But I kinda got used to it with Hank. Still hate it though.

It's Janet. Nothing to question. She has a big role in the game and that's her character model