Page 150 of 196 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2937

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Neither the hair or outfit scream Janet. Kinda nervous about this. Pfeifer would not be my first pick for Janet.....
    Pfeifer wasn't what I had hoped for Janet, but I'll reserve my judgment for when I'll see her in action. It could end up working just fine.

As for the hair and he outfit, I do believe this scene takes place in 1987-ish, and both the hair and the outfit are something Jan would have worn in those comic book years (although the hair is a bit longer than what Jan had which, if memory serves, has never been longer than the shoulders).

A bit disappointed they didn't take the opportunity to bring Hank closer to comic book canon and make his hair more fair

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Neither the hair or outfit scream Janet. Kinda nervous about this. Pfeifer would not be my first pick for Janet.....
    It's a little less glamorous a look for Jan, that's for sure, but I agree with Jay it's probably meant to be a period outfit.

I already wasn't expecting to see Pfeifer in a bob (and they already gave that to Hope anyways).

Checked out some gameplay videos on Lego Marvel 2 and Janet seems to have a pretty decent role in the story.

They created a whole new moveset for her in this game as well.

Out of curiosity in the new Lego game can she grow in size or is it just shrinking, flying and energy blasts?
    Life Finds A Way
    God Loves Man Kills
    What Is Thy Bidding My Master
    Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken
    Till All Are One

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a0040pc View Post
    Out of curiosity in the new Lego game can she grow in size or is it just shrinking, flying and energy blasts?
    From the walkthrough I've seen she does shrink when she's flying and has energy blasts yes.

I've been thinking about how Wasp looks in marvel games.

Her iconic costume is pretty much in every game she appeared in. It's used in:

- Avengers Alliance
    - Superhero Squad Online
    - Marvel Heroes
    - Future Fight
    - Puzzle Quest
    - Avengers Academy
    - Mighty Heroes
    - Disney Infinity
    - All 3 Lego Games

That's a lot.
    About her other looks;

Avengers Alliance 2 had her Planet X costume from the first Uncanny Avengers.
    Future Fight has her current costume.
    Avengers Academy has tons of original costumes for her but they also have the classic black and red. Her first costume, which is really cool.

I think that's it. There is no Hope van Dyne or Nadia van Dyne in any games.

In 2018 janet and Hank 30 years more in hope van dyne

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    In 2018 janet and Hank 30 years more in hope van dyne

I'm going to probably enjoy Michelle Pfeifer but it's going to be weird seeing Janet portrayed as so old along with Hank...

That is a beautiful dress though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm going to probably enjoy Michelle Pfeifer but it's going to be weird seeing Janet portrayed as so old along with Hank...

if it makes you feel better, Douglas is 14 years older than Pfeiffer.

To this day I still don’t get the reasoning behind making Hank and Janet, 2 founding Avengers and active heroes, old in the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    To this day I still don’t get the reasoning behind making Hank and Janet, 2 founding Avengers and active heroes, old in the MCU.
    Because Edgar Wright wanted Scott Lang as Ant-Man.

That's pretty much the gist of it.

Because Edgar Wright wanted Scott Lang as Ant-Man.

That's pretty much the gist of it.
    or, as stated, he wanted to avoid the scientist becomes superhero theme established by Banner and Stark. *whistles*

you guys don't have to like it but they didn't ignore Pym's time as Ant-Man. those scenes were cut because Wright unexpectedly bowed out. it's not like they made Scott he first Ant-Man or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    or, as stated, he wanted to avoid the scientist becomes superhero theme established by Banner and Stark. *whistles*

you guys don't have to like it but they didn't ignore Pym's time as Ant-Man. those scenes were cut because Wright unexpectedly bowed out. it's not like they made Scott he first Ant-Man or something.
    Marvel is known for their science heroes. Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner. I don't think this was to avoid "scientists become super heroes." Having seen Baby Driver, I think Wright has a penchant for a certain type of protagonist that fits more in line with Scott Lang than Hank Pym.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Marvel is known for their science heroes. Reed Richards, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner. I don't think this was to avoid "scientists become super heroes." Having seen Baby Driver, I think Wright has a penchant for a certain type of protagonist that fits more in line with Scott Lang than Hank Pym.
    I'm repeating what Wright said. he was asked why he used Scott Lang instead of doing a linear story with Hank. even then, he and Scott were going to team-up (both in costume). I, honestly, think that there are worst fates than being played by Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfeifer. and it's not like Marvel couldn't still do a Hank and Jan movie. Paul Rudd is 48. he's not going to be playing Ant-Man forever. Hank and Jan are still original members of the Avengers Initiative. their legacy is intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post

Hey, I'm glad they gave Hank as much respect as they did, I just also acknowledge why we have the current situation that we have with Hank and Jan.