Page 156 of 196 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2937

Was SHOCKED in the best way possible when I saw that!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's nice to see Jan involved in some Ant-Man and The Wasp promotion, but I would've preferred a flashback story with Hank then a Scott and Jan team-up.

Still, nice to have a confirmed Janet appearance to look forward too .
    what makes you think that there won't be a flashback in the issue? the whole point is that it's a character from an older story returning; presumably looking for Pym.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    ANT-MAN & THE WASP: LIVING LEGENDS #1
    RALPH MACCHIO (W)
    ANDREA DI VITO (A/C)
    Variant cover by TODD NAUCK
    SCOTT LANG MUST PICK UP
    WHERE HANK PYM LEFT OFF!
    When the leader of an interdimensional force is captured by a brutal dictator, they reach out to their old friends ANT-MAN & THE WASP! But…uh...you see, SCOTT LANG is not exactly the Ant-Man who helped them all those years ago…he’s AN Ant-Man, but not THAT Ant-Man…but when the fate of freedom hangs in the balance, Scott Lang has no choice but to try and fill the shoes of his mentor, Hank Pym, as Ant-Man and the Wasp fly once again!
    Written and drawn by comics legends RALPH MACCHIO and ANDREA DI VITO, you won’t want to miss the epic intergalactic conflict…or the return of the LIVING ERASER!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Attachment 63553
    YAY!! JAN!!!

I'll have to re-read that story with the Living Eraser, from TTA. I can't recall what deed Jan and Hank did in that story that could lead to them having a frickin' statue in that world! (side-note: that statue looks awesome )

It's nice to see Jan involved in some Ant-Man and The Wasp promotion, but I would've preferred a flashback story with Hank then a Scott and Jan team-up.

Still, nice to have a confirmed Janet appearance to look forward too .
    Same here, man...

I fact, no. No flashback story. I would prefer Pym back present-day. But we get a story with Jan, that's always great!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

http://gone-and-forgotten.blogspot.c...ng-eraser.html

well Pym and Van Dyne did disrupt the Living Eraser's plans. the latter has designs on ruling Dimension Z. his only obstacle is The Supremacy; the ruling party. maybe it's someone loyal to the supremacy that seeks them out.

Hey that’s awesome. A second AM&W promo series and actually with Janet! Never heard of this legendary writer though
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Hey that’s awesome. A second AM&W promo series and actually with Janet! Never heard of this legendary writer though
    I know him as a Marvel editor for books like the Avengers and Marvel Two-In-One.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-a...es/4040-22931/

he was the editor of this particular book
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 03-20-2018 at 08:35 PM.

I see Kris Anka remembered that Janet is a fashion designer. He drew Karolina Dean in Runaways #7 wearing a Van Dyne branded sports bra.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

He stated on his Instagram that he is going to do a series of artwork comprising of his Van Dyne collection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgok2wHFbXm/

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    He stated on his Instagram that he is going to do a series of artwork comprising of his Van Dyne collection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgok2wHFbXm/
    I'm not surprised that Kris Anka is a proponent of Janet Van Dyne and her fashion sense to incorporate her outfits into his books, but I appreciate all the same .

Avengers 687 looks like a Jan focused issue

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Avengers 687 looks like a Jan focused issue

That's a lot of dust around everyone...

But it's nice to see Jan take the spotlight as the "truth" about the other female founder who named the team is revealed, especially since her status post-NS is in doubt.

Yaaaaaaay, Jan gets an issue

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Yaaaaaaay, Jan gets an issue
    Yeah I'm happy for that too

That's a lot of dust around everyone...

But it's nice to see Jan take the spotlight as the "truth" about the other female founder who named the team is revealed, especially since her status post-NS is in doubt.
    She's supposed to also appear in the Quicksilver: No Surrender mini. After that, maybe an unannounced book involving some of the other currently teamless Avengers, in which she can redeem herself? She's clearly remorseful. Her past as an Avenger may be fake, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a future as one.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's supposed to also appear in the Quicksilver: No Surrender mini. After that, maybe an unannounced book involving some of the other currently teamless Avengers, in which she can redeem herself? She's clearly remorseful. Her past as an Avenger may be fake, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a future as one.
    I think Frontier meant Janet, not Voyager?