Page 157 of 196 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2937

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Yaaaaaaay, Jan gets an issue
    Do you think Janet is going to invoke the Founders privilege and take over all command? If that happens where does leave the other 3 leaders? Does Janet still answer to Rogue's leadership in U/A?
    Something tells me 2/3 of this issue is going to be a debate about what to do about Voyager. Trust her so she can redeem herself or "You played us all for fools" & "You've done enough damage already, girl." I think Rogue and Simon would be on the side of letting Voyager try to redeem herself. The others I'm not sure about.

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, plus Hawkeye, should also choose to let her redeem herself, as like Rogue and Simon, they're ex-villains themselves.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, plus Hawkeye, should also choose to let her redeem herself, as like Rogue and Simon, they're ex-villains themselves.
    That doesn't always mean anything though. Quicksilver tends to be pretty judgemental and slow to forgive. And even Rogue can sometimes be a bit hypocritical in that department, so I could see her going either way. But I agree that Hawkeye and Wanda would be likely to argue in favour of giving her a chance at redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    That doesn't always mean anything though. Quicksilver tends to be pretty judgemental and slow to forgive. And even Rogue can sometimes be a bit hypocritical in that department, so I could see her going either way. But I agree that Hawkeye and Wanda would be likely to argue in favour of giving her a chance at redemption.
    Rogue may be sympathetic to Voyager because she understands what it's like to be a teenager doing her "parents" dirty work and even going against the Avengers.
    As far as Wanda goes, the 2 of them eventually got along and Rogue and Emily became real buddy-buddy.
    Last edited by mikeb; 03-30-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    Rogue may be sympathetic to Voyager because she understands what it's like to be a teenager doing her "parents" dirty work and even going against the Avengers.
    True. I can certainly see her going that way. But Rogue also has a pretty fiery temper and she is already ticked off--which could cause her to be less forgiving of Voyager than she may be under other circumstances. We'll see.

Anyway, to get back to Jan...yeah, I would like to see her take a more active role in the leadership of this merged group. Especially now that Voyager has been exposed as a fraud, she is the only founding member present (which is weird and rare for a gathering of so many Avengers) and is also the most experienced team leader present.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    True. I can certainly see her going that way. But Rogue also has a pretty fiery temper and she is already ticked off--which could cause her to be less forgiving of Voyager than she may be under other circumstances. We'll see.

Anyway, to get back to Jan...yeah, I would like to see her take a more active role in the leadership of this merged group. Especially now that Voyager has been exposed as a fraud, she is the only founding member present (which is weird and rare for a gathering of so many Avengers) and is also the most experienced team leader present.
    Rogue may end up even more ticked off when she discovers Johnny Storm isn't "dead".
    As far as Janet goes, I see her taking more of a leadership role, but she is wise enough not to ignore the council of the other 3 leaders.

Rogue may end up even more ticked off when she discovers Johnny Storm isn't "dead".
    As far as Janet goes, I see her taking more of a leadership role, but she is wise enough not to ignore the council of the other 3 leaders.
    Yeah I agree. I think that Janet and the other three leaders could work out the situation together (we saw in Uncanny Avengers that she supported Rogue's leadership)

Astonishing Member

......Yes, I'll noticed that Janet always tend to let others with geater expeience and/or with teammates working together.......

wouldn't it be great if the last page of the upcoming Ant-man & the Wasp story was something to the effect of "To see more of Janet's adventures, pick up Wasp #1?"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wouldn't it be great if the last page of the upcoming Ant-man & the Wasp story was something to the effect of "To see more of Janet's adventures, pick up Wasp #1?"
    Yes. Yes it would.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    That would be amazing .

Or at least a team book. There are too many Avengers in limbo after No Surrender ends.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Janet has half the votes... unfortunately it's not official so doesn't mean much. But Marvel, take note.

I actually think Power Pack should come back as well - but not drawn by Anka. I'd have Gurihiru do it. Rowell could write it and follow up what she's doing with Julie in Runaways. Daughters of the Dragon should just be part of an expanded Defenders roster, and I'm just not a fan of Black Knight, which seems to be a common opinion as he's in last place in that poll.

Actually not a fan of Anka's interior work but any vote for a Janet solo is a worthy vote!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers