Page 188 of 196 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 2937

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Slow month for Janet.

Saw a lot of MCU Jan fan arts on tumblr though, they were cute.

Oh wow November looks like a great month for Janet! Clearly marvel knows my birthday is in that month.

TONY STARK: IRON MAN #7
    DAN SLOTT (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A)
    Cover by ALEXANDER LOZANO
    UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    “STARK REALITIES” - Part 2
    Strap in for another high-tech adventure with Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne as Iron Man and the Wasp take on the two-ton terror of — Shh. Pretend you’re still reading a solicitation for an upcoming comic. Look natural. They’re everywhere and they’re watching you. Your world is a lie. You need to get to the eScape. Motherboard will protect you. I have to go now. Will try to get another message to you in the pages of TONY STARK, IRON MAN #7. It is imperative you get your hands on a copy. Now laugh as if you’ve read something funny. Don’t mention this. — And what’s going on with Jocasta: Will this be her last stand? Find out in our next issue, True Believer!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #2
    JEREMY WHITLEY (W) • Gurihiru (A)
    Cover by STACEY LEE
    Variant Cover by LUCIANO VECCHIO
    • Nadia and Janet made a commitment to each other — once a week, no matter what their schedules are like, they have a girls’ night out!
    • But when a founding Avenger and a current Champion hit the town, no matter how cute their outfits are, trouble follows!
    • Meanwhile, tensions are high as the rest of G.I.R.L. prepares for their big science expo debut!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    TONY STARK: IRON MAN #7
    DAN SLOTT (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A)
    Cover by ALEXANDER LOZANO
    UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    “STARK REALITIES” - Part 2
    Strap in for another high-tech adventure with Tony Stark and Janet Van Dyne as Iron Man and the Wasp take on the two-ton terror of — Shh. Pretend you’re still reading a solicitation for an upcoming comic. Look natural. They’re everywhere and they’re watching you. Your world is a lie. You need to get to the eScape. Motherboard will protect you. I have to go now. Will try to get another message to you in the pages of TONY STARK, IRON MAN #7. It is imperative you get your hands on a copy. Now laugh as if you’ve read something funny. Don’t mention this. — And what’s going on with Jocasta: Will this be her last stand? Find out in our next issue, True Believer!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    I'll be very honest here.

I'm really glad that Janet gets some exposure. But I hate the way they're doing it.

I know you're thrilled about this, and I'm happy for you. I wish I could feel the same, but I could never get behind this.
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

She might pop up in Avengers #700 but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    She might pop up in Avengers #700 but I doubt it.
    I doubt Aaron would allow that

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I doubt Aaron would allow that
    The solicit mentions something about Wolverine, and about a startling new member. That won't be someone you'd expect. As she's a founder, I agree, it definitely won't be Janet! She'd be one of the first names you'd think of! My guess is Jean Grey, because Namor is the enemy in that arc, and he's currently on her X-Men team, and also she has a tie to the Phoenix, who is among the prehistoric Avengers. I don't think it'll be someone who's been on the team before. Jean's the only O5 X-Man never to have been on a non-X team, now that Cyclops has been a Champion.

At least Janet does have two regular books coming up in the form of Iron Man and Unstoppable Wasp (perhaps that should be called Unstoppable Wasps?)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The solicit mentions something about Wolverine, and about a startling new member. That won't be someone you'd expect. As she's a founder, I agree, it definitely won't be Janet! She'd be one of the first names you'd think of! My guess is Jean Grey, because Namor is the enemy in that arc, and he's currently on her X-Men team, and also she has a tie to the Phoenix, who is among the prehistoric Avengers. I don't think it'll be someone who's been on the team before. Jean's the only O5 X-Man never to have been on a non-X team, now that Cyclops has been a Champion.

At least Janet does have two regular books coming up in the form of Iron Man and Unstoppable Wasp (perhaps that should be called Unstoppable Wasps?)
    To be honest since it's Jason Aaron writing, Janet WOULD be one of the least expected characters. :P But yeah it's definitely not her.

Yeah I'm definitely glad she has 2 supporting roles but you know, they are temporary and it doesn't mean she'll appear in every arc. I would really love for her to be in a team. Gail Simone is teasing an all female book again, and tom taylor's suggested names for the roster included Janet and she retweeted that. I'm grasping the straws at this point. hahahha

Unstoppable Wasps would have been perfect

Simone was just talking about Domino and her posse, sorry.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman