Page 2 of 196 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post

Was that her first appearance in comics?

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    That's an amazing collage you made there CJ! I am glad to hear that you appreciate the Wasp like all of us as well!
    I WISH I made it, but sadly know, this is a famous collage on the net. I am not sure who made it but indeed I have always loved it since it goes with Janet's MASSIVE Wadrobe of Costumes over her career. Really, no other Hero, Male or Female has had such a Massive costume line-up then Janet Van Dyne IMO, Truly she is #1 in that!

Really Glad to to see much Janet Support and love on CBR here too as well Project Initiative Cascada!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Was that her first appearance in comics?
    Yep 10 char
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

That sex scene is 10 different kinds of weird.
    To be fair to Geoff Johns.......we where all thinking the same thing. God! Now I want him to write Fantastic Four!

Wasp Cosplay! Yay!

[QUOTE=CJStriker;349487]You know Project Initiative Cascada, you are Completely 125% Right! How in the world of CBR did we NOT have a Janet Thread to Appreciate her, that is a Crime and and Letdown by all of us for not doing it sooner!

Thanks So much Trevel8182 for Make Janet's Thread for All her Fans, Very Much was needed Indeed! I really like Janet and I am glad to have and support her on her Appreciation Thread and talk all things Janet here with the Wasp Faithful! =)

EDIT: Awwwww! Your too kind! Thank very much.

Last edited by Trevel8182; 07-26-2014 at 11:32 PM.

. .
    Last edited by Pharozonk; 10-15-2014 at 07:34 AM.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trevel8182 View Post
    That is Just GREAT, Love the Role Reversal and indeed can TOTALLY see this happening in some form in the comics some day, but here it is just Great indeed!

Always Loved the BFF of the Avengers Janet and Wanda working together, always brings a Big Smile to my Face Indeed Trevel8182! :-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

That sex scene is 10 different kinds of weird.
    Sometimes I really hate Geoff Johns. That issue is one of those times.

Poor Jan. Looks like the MCU just screwed her and is making Evangeline Lilly Old Hank's daughter, named Hope.
    Last edited by KurtW95; 07-27-2014 at 01:34 AM.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

If you've got a spare moment people, it couldn't hurt to tweet @Marvel, leave a message on their Facebook page, whatever to ask them why they're giving founding Avenger Janet Van Dyne criminally short shrift in the MCU!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Poor Jan. Looks like the MCU just screwed her and is making Evangeline Lilly Old Hank's daughter, named Hope who will also be Hank's daughter.
    Old Hank's daughter, named Hope Van Dyne . She might be taking her mom's mantle. Though actually that could spell bad news for Jan given how they like to aligned things with the movies. Could Jan all of a sudden develop a long lost daughter like Fury now.