Page 47 of 196 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Hank and Jan6.JPG

... It was Marvel...

Actaully consider Uncanny Avengers, Hank shouldn't be in that.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Actaully consider Uncanny Avengers, Hank shouldn't be in that.
    Hank will always be there for Jan

And I've lost all faith in Marvel, so I'm not counting on them to do much of anything positive with Hank either

Yeah probably Marvel is going to kill off the two in one swoop.

What if Janet kills Pymtron in Civil War II.

Quote Originally Posted by Centipede Damascus View Post
    It's just so frustrating, especially since Hank looks to be getting a heroic return while Janet's getting shuffled off to character limbo for ??? Reasons.
    In the body of Ultron, the only homicidal robot with mommy and daddy issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    In the body of Ultron, the only homicidal robot with mommy and daddy issues.
    They still seem to be two separate entities. But I have the feeling this time in space has made Pym able to take over Ultron, and finally achieved what he was going for when he first built him: for it to be a tool to better mankind.

That, or he turned evil, because Marvel can't let Hank catch a break apparently.

The only thing I Hope right now is after the replacement, Janet will stick around so she can still make appearances if the creators want her to, instead of being written off the world like Nick Fury Sr., Future Foundation etc. The Hawkeyes situation some are Hoping for is highly unlikely. There is also the slim chance that Marvel Studios bring her back young and alive, then the comics department follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    The only thing I Hope right now is after the replacement, Janet will stick around so she can still make appearances if the creators want her to, instead of being written off the world like Nick Fury Sr., Future Foundation etc. The Hawkeyes situation some are Hoping for is highly unlikely. There is also the slim chance that Marvel Studios bring her back young and alive, then the comics department follow suit.
    If there's a writer who cares enough to keep her around, which at this point I doubt there's very many, maybe. But given this is Marvel we're talking about, I doubt they're going to give her the same prominence Thor as Odinson or Steve have without their identities.

To make some light with this bad news, what would people think if Janet passed the Wasp title down to Cassandra Lang (Who has had a strong presence in the Ant family for a while now) and her taking on a new higher title such as Yellowjacket or something? Kind of like Carol passing the Ms. Marvel title to Kamala and her upgrading to Captain Marvel.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    To make some light with this bad news, what would people think if Janet passed the Wasp title down to Cassandra Lang (Who has had a strong presence in the Ant family for a while now) and her taking on a new higher title such as Yellowjacket or something? Kind of like Carol passing the Ms. Marvel title to Kamala and her upgrading to Captain Marvel.
    Darren Cross has recently acquired all Pym Particles from Cassie Lang, so both of your suggestions run counter to the status quo and whatever plan Nick Spencer have at the moment. Need to wait a few issues of Ant-Man to see if Cassie will regain power or not.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

This news is really bumming me out. We've been wanting a Wasp book (featuring Janet, the real Wasp) forever and now it looks like we'll never get one.

I'm fine with Hope being Wasp in the MCU because of the circumstances surrounding the Ant-Man franchise, but I don't see why that has to bleed into the comics.

Because "synergy".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Err...LGBT are a minority.
    Pretty sure he meant racial minority

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    Pretty sure he meant racial minority
    Yes it stands to reason that with marvel pushing for diverse legacy heroes that they may go that direction with a new wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Blame Edgar Wright.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I REALLY hate Edgar Wright now.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Yes it stands to reason that with marvel pushing for diverse legacy heroes that they may go that direction with a new wasp.
    They should leave Janet as the Wasp and bring back Bill Foster. We're ready for his return. More than ten years isn't it?