Page 90 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2937

I no longer play Avengers Academy for budget reasons but I'm told that Janet is so prominent in the game that , the name "Wasp and Friends" suits it better.

I can't stop smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I no longer play Avengers Academy for budget reasons but I'm told that Janet is so prominent in the game that , the name "Wasp and Friends" suits it better.

I can't stop smiling.
    she deserves it.

I can't stop smiling.
    Well, the budget is only necessary for the events; but you can play completely Wasp and several others for free.

The hardest part of Avengers Academy is unlocking all the characters in the events and then ranking them up completely without paying for it or expending all your crystals...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, the budget is only necessary for the events; but you can play completely Wasp and several others for free.
    It doesn't feel right to play and not unlock everything. Which I don't have the time and in some cases money for. Quitting this game was a very hard decision but it had to happen.

That's why I don't like Freemium mobile games Marvel is licensing out. It can be fun for a few months, then the developers have to come up with ways to get money from "big whales", at which point certain optional in-app purchases become necessary to enjoy the game. The tactics I saw includes progressively more pay exclusive contents, gameplay re-balance that makes previously invested game time trivial, and increased difficulty that makes "convenience pay items" a must. It was essentially the same when Freemium games started years ago, but now they have become more savvy and only added these tactics after a few updates drawing in a stable player base. Sorry for the off topic rant but I saw Captain M's hard decision mirrored my own in the past.
    Last edited by itspopularnowitsucks; 08-01-2016 at 02:22 PM.
    “If you want to really see a road map of where our movies will be (going) in the next five, 10 or 20 years, read the comics,” says Joe Quesada, Marvel’s chief creative officer. “Because they’re almost always a precursor to what’s on the horizon in our cinematic universe and our television universes.”

Well, if i knew how, i would have post the screenshots of her with Spider-Gwen.

Waspoholics.

I just realized in 2 years Wasp is gonna be as big as Black Widow.

What the hell, I just can't wrap my head around that. It still feels like a dream.

I just realized in 2 years Wasp is gonna be as big as Black Widow.

What the hell, I just can't wrap my head around that. It still feels like a dream.
    It's going to be bittersweet if it ends up being Hope who gets the most promotion as Wasp, but it will be nice to see The Wasp get a big push as we get closer to Ant-Man and The Wasp .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's going to be bittersweet if it ends up being Hope who gets the most promotion as Wasp, but it will be nice to see The Wasp get a big push as we get closer to Ant-Man and The Wasp .
    Still holding out hope for the possibility of Sharon Stone as Janet in AMaTW. Better late than never.

Waspoholics.

Sigh, the potential of fun interactions like these make me miss Jan in the MCU so much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Sigh, the potential of fun interactions like these make me miss Jan in the MCU so much more.
    One of her interactions with Spider-man 2099 leads to changing her name to "Waspocalypse".