Page 99 of 196 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2937
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    ooooh, a big news site in Turkey made an article about "things you didn't know about Avengers" and Jan is there right in the first fact. Also has a picture of her in the article. Yay for more coverage of Jan!!
    Not bad!

Just found a Wasp Hot Wheels Car in a store near me.

IN A STORE NEAR ME. IN TURKEY.

Whaaaaat

Does anybody know why Wasp Bishoujo statue is the only Kotobukiya statue which Turkish store don't sell? :P

What went wrong with that one?

Extraordinary Member

Does anybody know why Wasp Bishoujo statue is the only Kotobukiya statue which Turkish store don't sell? :P

What went wrong with that one?
    Really? Its probably one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Really? Its probably one of the best.
    Yeah it seems great!

There are many places (comic book shops / figure shops) who sell Kotobukiya statues. From Emma Frost to Spider-Woman , from Jubilee to Lady Deadpool. But none of them has Wasp and I feel sad.

The problem is they never had. It simply didn't appear in the stores.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah it seems great!

There are many places (comic book shops / figure shops) who sell Kotobukiya statues. From Emma Frost to Spider-Woman , from Jubilee to Lady Deadpool. But none of them has Wasp and I feel sad.

The problem is they never had. It simply didn't appear in the stores.
    Can you order online?

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Can you order online?
    Tried once from Amazon, they couldn't find my house even though it said it was delivered. (luckily, got my money back)

Maybe I should try again?

Extraordinary Member

Tried once from Amazon, they couldn't find my house even though it said it was delivered. (luckily, got my money back)

Maybe I should try again?
    Give it a shot!

Now that Janet/Wasp is back at the “UA” team, will we find out what happened to her and Havok at the end of “AXIS”? Before “Secret Wars,” an evil Havok took Janet as a hostage and escaped with her and we never got an explanation of how she escaped.

Love Janet. Wish I had more page count in “Uncanny [Avengers].” Some mysteries persevere in life. I know how she escaped. It’d be a fun story to return to someday. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Now that Janet/Wasp is back at the “UA” team, will we find out what happened to her and Havok at the end of “AXIS”? Before “Secret Wars,” an evil Havok took Janet as a hostage and escaped with her and we never got an explanation of how she escaped.

Love Janet. Wish I had more page count in “Uncanny [Avengers].” Some mysteries persevere in life. I know how she escaped. It’d be a fun story to return to someday. Thanks.
    For a minute I thought you could talk, then I saw it's from Duggan's interview.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

I like that pic

Guru-eFX's variant for THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #1

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

Man, Scott really looks kinda skeevy here...
    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Guru-eFX's variant for THE UNSTOPPABLE WASP #1
    I like seeing them allude to Nadia's status as part of Hank's legacy, and it's nice seeing "Ant-Man and The Wasp" together on a cover.

Still really curious to see how they're going to do a book about that once we get closer to the movie.

All-New, All-Different Avengers has introduced the new Wasp, Nadia. She’s a younger, newer character and, judging by All-New, All-Different Avengers #14, has a very idealized idea of what superheroes should be that makes her seem like a character that might be more at home with the Champions. Could she be a bridge character between these books? Why does she stay with the Avengers instead of seeking out the Champions?
    TB: I think that's a good point and I think it's entirely possible and perhaps even likely that at some point we will see Nadia functioning as a bridge character between those two groups of characters, if not even between the two books. Nadia at this point has only just come into the Avengers. She has come from a fairly rough background. She has finally found some roots and some attachments to other people, in particular, The Vision, who is a strange surrogate uncle to her and Jarvis that she has a very close relationship with.