Default Galaxy of adventures

https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-galaxy...shorts-series/

Basically seems like an animated remake of several scenes from the OT with much of the original audio, although it looks like some scenes have been embellished or added on (such as Leia directing rebel troops.) Looks mostly OT-centered, however there's also the scene of Yoda fighting Dooku from AOTC. Don't see any of Disney's own material here though.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I have watched the first six episodes released, not bad actually! The animation style is much better than some modern cartoons kids watch today, and these things seem to compliment the movies rather than replace them. The two Darth Vader ones and the Chewbacca and Han Solo one are my favourite so far. Interested to see what prequel content they adapt.

Titmouse should animate everything .

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

The next five episodes are now available - Princess Leia vs Darth Vader, Luke Vs the Death Star, Chewbacca vs Holochess, Han Solo: Galactic Smuggler and Luke vs Emperor Palpatine. Love the animation style and hitting the right story beats, I would definitely see kids using this to get into Star Wars. The Leia and Palpatine ones are my favourite of the new batch.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/star-wars-galaxy...shorts-series/

Basically seems like an animated remake of several scenes from the OT with much of the original audio, although it looks like some scenes have been embellished or added on (such as Leia directing rebel troops.) Looks mostly OT-centered, however there's also the scene of Yoda fighting Dooku from AOTC. Don't see any of Disney's own material here though.
    They do manage to toss in the occasional scene/ imagery from the various prequels in some of the clips, the Han Solo short shows the Kessel Run from "Solo: A Star Wars Story" when Han talks about the parsecs. (although Han and Chewie are still wearing their OT attire.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

All-New Member

all series are amazing, I follow it from beginning.