Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I would like to see an animated show based on Star Fox.

Starcraft as a live-action series would also be good.

Mighty Member

My list:

Skies of Arcadia: Great heroes, even better villains, and a world that is as beautiful as it is deadly. A series based on this game would be epic.

Shenmue - Bad voice acting aside, I absolutely loved this story. A young man's quest for revenge after watching his father get brutally murdered in front of him, having the learn the secrets of his father's past while acquiring the skills he needs to defeat his father's killer once and for all, set in 1980's Japan and China? It's practically begging to be made into a TV series.

Sly Cooper - Oh come on, no one who's played any of the Sly Cooper games hasn't thought, "Why isn't this a cartoon series yet?"

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't agree. The problem I have with adapting straight forward narrative games is it would make the movie feel redundant. The recent Tomb Raider film was the reboot game in movie form. If I want to relive the experience I'll replay the game. No need to waste time and money on a cliff notes version.
    The problem with the Super Mario Bros movie is that it had too many cooks in the kitchen. The creative direction kept changing as they were filming it and there was no oversight by Nintendo. A mistake that's not being repeated by the upcoming CG film by Illumination.

I enjoyed Street Fighter. It was a crap movie but it was so bad it's good. Street Fighter II the animated movie is an anime classic. It's still a great watch.
    Also check out the STREET FIGHTER II V anime series from the mid-Nineties. Just watched it again on a VCR I got for my birthday. And I have to second a NINJA GAIDEN animate series. Preferably based on the first two NES games.

The problem with the Super Mario Bros movie is that it had too many cooks in the kitchen. The creative direction kept changing as they were filming it and there was no oversight by Nintendo. A mistake that's not being repeated by the upcoming CG film by Illumination.

I enjoyed Street Fighter. It was a crap movie but it was so bad it's good. Street Fighter II the animated movie is an anime classic. It's still a great watch.
    Yea apparently they wanted it to be for adults. There was a scene with a hooker or stripper that got cut and Hoskins and Liguzamo were drunk round the clock. And both were drunk when John Liguzamo messed up while driving and crushed Hoskins fingers. Regardles of what got cut rewatching that movie as an adult all I can say is wtf. Especialy to Dino world or dino New York whatever it was called. Every scene there confuses u and makes u scratch your head.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 12-10-2018 at 01:26 AM.

The Last of Us shouldn't be too hard to make on tv.

I guess Mortal Kombat could also be done, though the odds of it ending up hilariously cheesy are pretty high.