Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Grayson by Tom King"

ouch
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Fantastic lineup of Batman trades. I could not be more excited. DC continues to this now new long trend of putting out much better and more complete new (and old) trades.

I am so excited for Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 3, that I could almost cry. It's truly great to see DC (way more) properly collect Post-Crisis Batman.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 11-29-2018 at 02:09 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    "Grayson by Tom King"

ouch
    To be fair, the posted image still has Seeley on there, though he's misspelled in their tag. Really hope that's not the final title they're going to ship with, though.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Fantastic lineup of Batman trades. I could not be more excited. DC continues to this now new long trend of putting out much better and more complete new (and old) trades.

I am so excited for Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 3, that I could almost cry. It's truly great to see DC (way more) properly collect Post-Crisis Batman.
    I wonder what will be in this.

The link in the op says "No products found"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by riddler123 View Post

As Vol. 2 included DC #583-591 and Annual #1, it will be most probably DC #592+ and Annual #2.

Quote Originally Posted by riddler123 View Post

With the caveat that the contents are subject to change, right now it’s Detective # 592-600.
    Cheers - CL

BANNED

I "ha ha" at any "black label" books. There's no point if they're edited to be mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post

Dark Knight Detective, as well as the Caped Crusader are how I’ve wanted DC to collect Batman for years. Not opposed to Omni’s if they’re built well, but I love the fatter trades. Plus, I’ve never these before, I’m really excited too!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I "ha ha" at any "black label" books. There's no point if they're edited to be mainstream.

Yeah, I'm also amused at how DC has yet to publish an actual complete Black Label project but in the meantime is busy stamping that label on whatever already published story they can find and that includes rubbish like The Dark Knight Strikes Again and All Star Batman(which is incomplete to begin with). This label is meaningless and frankly a joke.

Spectacular Member

No mention of Archie meets batman 66 which in omni form is already on Amazon.

Extraordinary Member

No continuation of the DCAU Comics?

I was hoping they would publish collections of Lost Years and Gotham Adventures.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd line g View Post
    Dark Knight Detective, as well as the Caped Crusader are how I’ve wanted DC to collect Batman for years. Not opposed to Omni’s if they’re built well, but I love the fatter trades. Plus, I’ve never these before, I’m really excited too!
    Looks like DKD and CC are dead. This is sooooo disappointing!

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shaboo View Post
    Looks like DKD and CC are dead. This is sooooo disappointing!
    Noooooooooooo! I wasn't going to buy volume 3 of either but I was looking forward to future collections in those series.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    No continuation of the DCAU Comics?

I was hoping they would publish collections of Lost Years and Gotham Adventures.
    Don't think its been officially solicited but Amazon.com is showing the first volume of Gotham Adventures for a November release date

https://www.amazon.com/Batman-Gotham...gateway&sr=8-2

No word on if Lost Years will get a reprint yet though