Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Alucard vs Vampires

Alucard from the Netflix Castlevania show takes on a gauntlet of fellow vampires. Does he clear?

1. Angel from the Buffyverse. Only show feats allowed.
    2. Movie Blade. Half vampire swordsman vs half vampire swordsman tussle.
    3. Dracula from Blade Trinity.
    4. Selene from the underworld movies.
    5. Movie Edward Cullen.

Extra rounds:
    6. Marvel Dracula.
    7. Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate.
    Last edited by moonknight11; 11-30-2018 at 05:47 PM.

Astonishing Member

Going by the absolutely brutal beating Alucard survived courtesy of Dracula, which involved him being sent flying through solid stone walls before having his skull driven repeatedly into an equally solid stone bridge, without taking on any visible signs of injury I think he might be a bit too sturdy for most of these guys to hurt. Cullen might be able to hurt him and I don't know enough about Selene.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Going by the absolutely brutal beating Alucard survived courtesy of Dracula, which involved him being sent flying through solid stone walls before having his skull driven repeatedly into an equally solid stone bridge, without taking on any visible signs of injury I think he might be a bit too sturdy for most of these guys to hurt. Cullen might be able to hurt him and I don't know enough about Selene.
    LOL I thought this was Hellsing's Alucard for a second! That would've been rather one sided.

As for Selene, well, it depends on how Castlevania Alucard's speed stacks up to hers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Alucard's speed and strength should net him the win in 1-4 rather free.

Edward, I don't know very well besides his sparkles belie the fact that his skin gives him a durability like stone, he has superspeed enough to run up a mountain in a few minutes, and apparently vampires playing baseball sounds like thunderstorms. He might take longer and do marginally better, but should go down as well especially if Alucard is going into this armed with his longsword.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    LOL I thought this was Hellsing's Alucard for a second! That would've been rather one sided.

As for Selene, well, it depends on how Castlevania Alucard's speed stacks up to hers.
    Wow they're still making Underworld movies? Wacky.

Alucard hits ridiculously harder and is able to employ short-range teleportation in his maneuvers, so I don't see that blur - that Selene immediately forgets she can do apparently - being much of an issue.

As revealed by his fights in Season 2, the climax of Season 1 is actually a lower-end showing for Alucard, which I think is a shame because Trevor's skills are, visually-speaking, the coolest.

Regardless this is how Alucard stacks up to a nominally peak-human with a very specific skillset and general knowledge of the matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Wow they're still making Underworld movies? Wacky.

Alucard hits ridiculously harder and is able to employ short-range teleportation in his maneuvers, so I don't see that blur - that Selene immediately forgets she can do apparently - being much of an issue.
    LOL yeah, Selene forgets about her super speed a lot.

And yeah, they're on the fifth movie now. There's also apparently an animated film I haven't seen and a novel and a comic out there too. Huh.

Anyway, sounds about right.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

As revealed by his fights in Season 2, the climax of Season 1 is actually a lower-end showing for Alucard, which I think is a shame because Trevor's skills are, visually-speaking, the coolest.

Regardless this is how Alucard stacks up to a nominally peak-human with a very specific skillset and general knowledge of the matchup.
    I'd rank Trevor a step above peak human, actually. At least so long as he's got a whip.

I think Alucard kills them all. He was blitzing Dracula for a while, in addition to TK which will hamper a lot of their options, including speed. Difficult to run when their being lifted off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I'd rank Trevor a step above peak human, actually. At least so long as he's got a whip.
    Yeah, I’d agree that Trevor’s peak human at minimum. Arguably above that based on the showings he had in the Belmont library, shrugging off impacts from a substantial giant monster without real injury.

Definitely recommend Netflix Castlevania to anyone who hasn’t seen it and likes creatures of the night. It starts a little slow and a tad Anvilicious but by the end of season 1 becomes awesome.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Damn, I though Edward Cullen would be a bigger stumbling block. I'mma add a couple of extra rounds.

1 and 2. He murders Angel and Blade.

3.Blade Dracula isn't durable enough to avoid getting stabbed. He's pretty quick though, based on the arrow catching feat. Also very strong and tough in his monster form. If it weren't for the fact that Alucard was barely injured by... Well, anything, this would be a lot harder. He definitely knows he's been in a fight here,but should etch out a win.

4. Selene is hilariously stronger, to the point where she might be able to hurt him actually. And she basically has superspeed so good luck ever hitting her. Aside from a surprise sword stab with TK, I think he loses a large majority here. Even the sword stab is iffy given the speed and power differential.

5. Book Edward obviously wins, but I actually think you were right, movie Edward also wins. He's probably way faster (although Alucard has a flash step thing going on) , and strong enough to stop out of control vans on iced roads dead. Durability I'm unsure about, although if its even close to the book version, Alucard can't even hurt him.

6.Marvel Drac might be competent stat wise, and can turn into mist, so he looks like he has the advantage. I'm not an expert though.

7.Seras is way faster and has...what is essentially anti tank weaponry. So yeah.
    Last edited by Sol_M; 11-30-2018 at 06:26 PM.

People are really underestimating how much faster Selene and Edward are compared to Alucard, dash attacks and flash steps notwithstanding. How is he even hitting people that speedblitz other people with ease/have outright superspeed.

Edward can't even be hit with a surprise flying sword back stab thanks to mind reading. That's not even taking into account durability.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    People are really underestimating how much faster Selene and Edward are compared to Alucard, dash attacks and flash steps notwithstanding. How is he even hitting people that speedblitz other people with ease/have outright superspeed.

Edward can't even be hit with a surprise flying sword back stab thanks to mind reading. That's not even taking into account durability.
    Eh, I'll concede I haven't watched Underworld past 2 and little of Twilight beyond a Rifftrax of the first film.

How fast is the top speed of Selene's various opponents? The clip posted in this thread is rather quick, but also inconsistent as she stops using it immediately. If that's largely an outlier then she might have an edge, depending on strength feats.

Eh, I'll concede I haven't watched Underworld past 2 and little of Twilight beyond a Rifftrax of the first film.

How fast is the top speed of Selene's various opponents? The clip posted in this thread is rather quick, but also inconsistent as she stops using it immediately. If that's largely an outlier then she might have an edge, depending on strength feats.
    Tbh, even I've mainly watched clips of both sets of movies, but based on the feats I've seen, they seem a little above Alucard's pay grade.

Selene's been blitzing groups of people since the second movie. This is before all that craziness in the above video:

Even this much speed is on a level Alucard would be hard pressed to deal with, let alone the ridiculous speed in the other video.

Besides, characters forget to use their speed all the time. Not a knock against them. :P
    Last edited by Sol_M; 12-01-2018 at 02:25 AM.