Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I cannot help but feel that we are collectively ignoring the fact that it’s Globberin’ time.
    I just assumed somebody had already posted that because my god that's perfect. Wait... Ed Brisson didn't write this? Why is Glob there?

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    I'm sorry, but any emotional impact from this will be lessened for me because there's another Cable out there right now, who's literally the one that died but younger.
    No, that's Tyke & Jeen's son in the future. Not the same. You can tell because the arm is still flesh, even though he's a lot older than Cable was when he got the T/O arm.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Like:

Hope Summers. Hate her all you want fam. I like the raggedy bish.
    Mom Jean.
    Bishop tryin'.
    X-youths tryin'.

Don't like
    :
    DA FUX WIT ANOLE NINE-TAIL-TONGUIN AT THE MOUTH AND VELOCIRAPPIN OUT THE BUTT ???? GAAAAAAAAH!
    Mom Jean sans Mom Jeans

LOVE:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    I cannot help but feel that we are collectively ignoring the fact that it’s Globberin’ time.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Christ. The first part is just X-Men vs. Street Fighter's last boss fight with bad art.

Anole is turning into Yoshi at this point.

Yoshi_SSBU.jpg

Can't wait for him to start laying eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Don't like:
    Mom Jean sans Mom Jeans

This more to your liking?
    And on a side note: why did we never actually get to see them talk
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Christ. The first part is just X-Men vs. Street Fighter's last boss fight with bad art.

Anole is turning into Yoshi at this point.

Yoshi_SSBU.jpg

Can't wait for him to start laying eggs.
    now all we need is for him to commit tax fraud

2019 will be the year of Glob

The art looks good. I like that Hope has that weapon (I forget what they called it?) and the scars she got in the Cable ongoing. And Metus is there too. That's one of the best efforts in terms of continuity I've seen recently.

Hope has so much potential as a character, I hope we keep seeing her appear in other books after this.

When did Anole lost his weird arm?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post

The art looks good. I like that Hope has that weapon (I forget what they called it?) and the scars she got in the Cable ongoing. And Metus is there too. That's one of the best efforts in terms of continuity I've seen recently.

Hope has so much potential as a character, I hope we keep seeing her appear in other books after this.

It's called a psi-mitar.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Mom Jean sans Mom Jeans
    If we want to split hairs, she's Hope's grandma at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post

No, that's Tyke & Jeen's son in the future. Not the same. You can tell because the arm is still flesh, even though he's a lot older than Cable was when he got the T/O arm.
    X-force preview art has already revealed he has the T O virus on his arm. And Brisson has made a big deal about him being OG Cable just younger. So until stated otherwise, he's the same guy just younger like the O5.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna say it.

I want Hope to lead a team of young X-Men. She's the only 'student' character who is at this point qualified to do it.

Also, no, Jeannie
    Id go for it. Its a shame how she was largely discarded after Gen Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's not in Uncanny either - I think she got Exterminated too. Or at least, SOMETHING happens in Extermination #5.
    so the alternative is no one is morning her? LOL,

Nice to see the New X-Men get some panel time, but it is really so difficult to provide artists with model sheets for the characters?

It's been drawn incorrectly so often that the X-Office decided to just declare it no longer part of the character design. See above.
    Last edited by Anduinel; 11-30-2018 at 06:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    X-force preview art has already revealed he has the T O virus on his arm. And Brisson has made a big deal about him being OG Cable just younger. So until stated otherwise, he's the same guy just younger like the O5.
    Really? Could have sworn... well, my bad.

No idea when he lost it but for some reason Anole hasn’t had it in X-Men Disassembled either. It’s especially weird considering that he bulked up from the year he spent in the future back during Apocalypse Wars in Extaordinary X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    If we want to split hairs, she's Hope's grandma at this point.
    Hair is far to precious to split.

I'm talking about Jean reminding Hope that Nate is her son. She his Mama.

BANNED

I forgot this book was still going LOL.

So random commentary. The preview made me interested in this. And like others have said. Although I don't have an affinity for Hope Summers. I do think she is qualified to lead people like Surge, Armor, or and Hellion.

I legit don't understand why Glob is happening but whatever.

I hope a series gets green lit for the New X-men but it looks like we will always get random appearances like this. I guess I shouldnt complain though because they show up quarterly.

Also as everyone else has stated X-Men ediotorial is lazy AF. Anole is literally not that difficult. He's green w a carapice head, has a long tongue he barely uses, one big spikey right arm, and can camoflague really well.

Who's the editor of this issue.

Also is Metus new?
    Last edited by CGAR; 11-30-2018 at 07:25 AM.