Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Looks good. I really like Jean's and Cable relationship because it's so weird. I'm grateful to read anything related to it.
    I hope deadpool or Rachel make a cameo too.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

It still feels so strange to see Hope and adult Jean meeting together for the first time. Looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean Grey 11
    I think Nandes was responding to Gambit's question as to why we never really got to see both Jeans interacting, and how there was a conversation between them in the final issues of X-Men Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I think Nandes was responding to Gambit's question as to why we never really got to see both Jeans interacting, and how there was a conversation between them in the final issues of X-Men Blue.
    Why would you think that? I took it as he/she was asking what issues those scans were from considering he put the final issues of Blue with a question mark. I was clarifying that it came from JG 11 and not Blue

And that scan had nothing to do with the two Jeans interacting. It was in response to an old joke about the 90s Jean wearing mom jeans which she does in that scan

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I agree. This whole issue feels very hollow and manufactured. Cable is still around. The younger one. And at some point he’ll jump into the timestream and magically “get older” or the original one will return. These characters always default to their status quo looks and characterization. So I can’t really be bothered to even care about this issue, and Cable is my favorite character.

I’ll just hang back and wait twelve months or so and he’ll be back.
    The whole thing feels cheap to me. And really makes wonder why they killed him at all. I thought the same thing when Logan died, and then OML showed up making his death pointless. It just feels like Marvel having their cake and eating it too.

Mighty Member

What's the purpose of Satellite (I'm not calling him Kid Cable, thank you)? He comes in, kills Cable, and stays. That's it. His job is done when the O5 leave. Why is he sticking around?

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    What's the purpose of Satellite (I'm not calling him Kid Cable, thank you)? He comes in, kills Cable, and stays. That's it. His job is done when the O5 leave. Why is he sticking around?
    Because Ahab will turn the kids into Christmas ornaments to attach to his Sentinel tree, so Cable and his elves will have to hunt him down across time, space, and poles.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Why would you think that? I took it as he/she was asking what issues those scans were from considering he put the final issues of Blue with a question mark. I was clarifying that it came from JG 11 and not Blue

And that scan had nothing to do with the two Jeans interacting. It was in response to an old joke about the 90s Jean wearing mom jeans which she does in that scan
    Yeah I was just pointing out that the conversation between the two Jean(s) did happen in the final Blue issues. Sorry about the confusion

Why does everyone hate Hope? AvX assassinated her character but before and after that she was fine. She has a lot of promise.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Why does everyone hate Hope? AvX assassinated her character but before and after that she was fine. She has a lot of promise.
    Bitter Jean fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Bitter Jean fans.
    Oh please, people that dont even care for Jean hate Hope

People hated her bc of the push she got and never got over it. Others found her obnoxious. Others were resentful that she (and Gen Hope) got the push they wish the New X-men did

Oh please, people that dont even care for Jean hate Hope
    yep. I don't think people even care about Hope to hate her

This franchise really should've never gotten to the point where we had to make Cable, let alone Cable #4, but Hope could've turned out worse. Actually, she's the original JesuX but not around to fight JesuX in Disassembled. Whoops.

I really don't get what was so bad about Hope's actual character. She wasn't written too OOC, she was mostly reacting to OOC messes of everyone else. She didn't wanna keep getting punched by Scott but didn't want be Steve's WMD so she left.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    I really don't get what was so bad about Hope's actual character. She wasn't written too OOC, she was mostly reacting to OOC messes of everyone else. She didn't wanna keep getting punched by Scott but didn't want be Steve's WMD so she left.
    She left with Wanda... to be with Cap.