Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Default I want Wolverine, Deadpool, X-23, Cable, Domino, and Jubilee X-force Movie

Hugh Jackmann truly had me excited recently only to backfire on me. I realize that singing is important to him but mann I was expecting 1 Last time Wolverine dance with Deadpool and old frined Ryan Reynolds.

I still believe Ryan Reynolds can bring him back for one last time for 2020 X-force.

In my opinion since Fox have sold the rights I think Deadpool-Wolverine should mash up under Disney and create X-force and this team really needs to be made into cinematic world.

The movie has to be atleast 3 hours and 20 mins long in my opinion so everyone gets enough screen time so that it dosen't need to become a wolverine or a deadpool movie but an X-force movie.

Cable goes back to 2029 to save Wolverine and his Daughter and then Wolverine heals from the adamantium poisoning so that he is back to his young undestroyable self.

Deadpool and Domino can travel to the future with Cable so the X-force movie can take place in 2037 where X-23 is 19 years old and ofcourse this could be Gabby's cinematic debut.
    This movie would be very much anticipated and sell ton of tickets and perhaps break the $1-billion to $1.5-billion. This is the definition of blackbuster. Anyone else interested in this? I am unsure whether this will be PG-13 or not
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 11-30-2018 at 02:06 AM.

BANNED

This is written disaster all over it's place.A ultimate fanboy wet dream.

Why would Jubilee be on X-force with those guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Why would Jubilee be on X-force with those guys?
    She is friends with X-23. She seems to be close with her but she can be replaced

I love Jackman as Wolverine but Logan was a great end for that role. No need at all to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I love Jackman as Wolverine but Logan was a great end for that role. No need at all to return.

We need him to return one last time

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie valley View Post
    Hugh Jackmann truly had me excited recently only to backfire on me. I realize that singing is important to him but mann I was expecting 1 Last time Wolverine dance with Deadpool and old frined Ryan Reynolds.

I still believe Ryan Reynolds can bring him back for one last time for 2020 X-force.

In my opinion since Fox have sold the rights I think Deadpool-Wolverine should mash up under Disney and create X-force and this team really needs to be made into cinematic world.

The movie has to be atleast 3 hours and 20 mins long in my opinion so everyone gets enough screen time so that it dosen't need to become a wolverine or a deadpool movie but an X-force movie.

Cable goes back to 2029 to save Wolverine and his Daughter and then Wolverine heals from the adamantium poisoning so that he is back to his young undestroyable self.

Deadpool and Domino can travel to the future with Cable so the X-force movie can take place in 2037 where X-23 is 19 years old and ofcourse this could be Gabby's cinematic debut.
    This movie would be very much anticipated and sell ton of tickets and perhaps break the $1-billion to $1.5-billion. This is the definition of blackbuster. Anyone else interested in this? I am unsure whether this will be PG-13 or not

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    [/IMG][/IMG]

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I'd prefer to see someone else playing the characters. Let the Fox versions die lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvie valley View Post

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Sounds like a recipe for disaster.
    Why do you say that. This could be amazing if directed well

I want Hugh Jackman as Boom-Boom for a buddy-cop Deadpool 3. Let's get it done.

Me personally I would want to see Wolverine, Cable, Domino, Gambit, Bishop and Deadpool. With either Rogue or Pyslocke being the last member. In just pure 90s action movie ala expendables with super powers.

I would love to see a short (5-10min) that's not canon where Wolverine and Deadpool interact.

The problem with having a character in a movie with Deadpool is that their main function is to be annoyed by Deadpool. Cable and Domino had so much depth in the comics, and their movie versions were limited to rolling their eyes and saying variations of 'are you always this annoying' and 'please stop.' And it worked for the tone of the movie, but you can't take a character like Wolverine that has been fully fleshed out over several movies and reduce him to that role.

Wolverine was developed over a series of movies that had a serious tone, and then we got Logan with a much darker tone. Logan gave the character a very meaningful ending and it would completely cheapen it to bring the character back.

Maybe that's just me, but I think they should quit while they're ahead with the Deadpool movies. I would be more intrigued to see the new X-Force characters get their own action comedy away from Deadpool.