• Young Stryfe

1 2.86%
  • Thornn

0 0%
  • Other

7 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Sunspot? Poll should really be multiple choice.

What I want to see is a return to form. Sure, the team is the mercenary paramilitary team Cable created and has no qualms about killing, but this is also a team with Domino, Warpath and Boom Boom on it. It should be fun, like the road trip days, even if not exactly like that.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Guys hear me out: is X-force big enough to support 2 teams at once?
    I am assume you are referring to Weapon X-force and X-force. Well X-force is New Mutants with a different name and it has enough legs to survive with just characters from new mutants pool. Weapon-X is more the successor of the more aggressive kill squad groups and it has selection of characters like Wolverine, Sabertooth, M, Psylocke,Omega Red, Kwannon, Deadpool, Fathomex, Mystique, Daken,etc. Yeah I think they are enough character in the pool to justify two books. In my world

X-force(Weapon-X) Wolverine, Bishop, Psylocke, Gambit, Rogue, Cable, Deadpool, Domino,

X-force(New mutants)- Sunspot, Warpath, Rictor, Shatterstar, Boom Boom, Cannonball,Siryn

New Mutants- Magik, Moonstar, Cypher, Strong Guy, Rahne,Karma, M, Magma, Prodigy

Anyways in world with Uncanny and Adjective-less I believe you could put together 2 maybe even three books with characters mentioned mixed around however you want with no repeated characters(and someone favorite left out). And yeah one as paramilitary like group and one as black ops team there is space for two teams.

I really wanted to see the Dark Riders but when Moonstar is on the poll I have no choice but to choose her.

what would be a new X-Force's main mission/objective now?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what would be a new X-Force's main mission/objective now?
    The current objective is finding and stopping Kid Cable and bringing him to justice.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Guys hear me out: is X-force big enough to support 2 teams at once?
    X-Force Blue
    Cannonball(Cyclops), Sunspot(Beast), Karma(Psylocke), Wolfsbane(Wolverine), Shatterstar(Rogue), Rictor(Gambit)

X-Force Gold
    Mirage(Storm), Warpath(Colossus), Magma(Iceman), Siryn(Archangel), Boom Boom(Jean Grey), Bedlam(Bishop)

Easy peasy.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Sunspot? Poll should really be multiple choice.

What I want to see is a return to form. Sure, the team is the mercenary paramilitary team Cable created and has no qualms about killing, but this is also a team with Domino, Warpath and Boom Boom on it. It should be fun, like the road trip days, even if not exactly like that.
    I thought it was when I originally created it :-/
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

The current objective is finding and stopping Kid Cable and bringing him to justice.
    has he really done anything wrong

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    has he really done anything wrong
    Other than basically killing himself all he has done so far is trying to fix Beast's screw up.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I do not think Moonstar belongs in this book. She really won't fit with this cast.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Copycat. She's been dead for how long now?

so, if he's put in jail, does he still exist in the future? lol.. just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so, if he's put in jail, does he still exist in the future? lol.. just wondering.
    If he really is OG Cable but younger, they can't do jack to him. Which makes me wonder why they want to kill him so badly. Probably why that drop that plot in issue 2.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    If he really is OG Cable but younger, they can't do jack to him. Which makes me wonder why they want to kill him so badly. Probably why that drop that plot in issue 2.
    Yeah it was obvious they would team up with teen Cable from the moment they announced that X-Force book. I can understand them wanting to kill him as a knee-jerk reaction in Extermination and that kind of works because it's a story with a fast pacing...but their motivations don't hold up if you give them time to think about it. My guess is that they'll find some common ground in the first issue of X-Force and then everyone will pretend like they never tried to kill one of their team member. At least they're doing away with this clunky plot element fast instead of having an entire arc where they try to kill teen Cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Other than basically killing himself all he has done so far is trying to fix Beast's screw up.
    Exactly. He’ll end up joining the team.