Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    The Lack of Angel so far and the earlier debut of Spike and Drusilla is whats making me think they might introduce Angel as Angelus first
    Maybe.

He and Cordelia could also just be apart of Angel Investigations from the get go.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Maybe.

He and Cordelia could also just be apart of Angel Investigations from the get go.
    Cordy’s already confirmed though by Interviews and I believe solicits
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Buffy, Spike, and Willow look fantastic!

Astonishing Member

This looks good

I'll be giving this a go

Some people on bleeding cool are dissing Robin being used instead of Gunn but because of Spike's early bird inclusion, Robin makes sense here.

I'm curious if they are gonna push Nikki up in the timeline and make her Buffy's direct predecessor?

These redesigns seem utterly pointless to me, the 90s isnt so far out fashion wise to require such a thing realistically whilst Willows doesnt work with her initial characterisation (she's so uncomfortable about being seen as sexy that she wears a bedsheet at Halloween, no way is she wearing fishnets or a short skirt ) and just feels like a lazy way to say shes an outsider

Quote Originally Posted by jetengine View Post
    These redesigns seem utterly pointless to me, the 90s isnt so far out fashion wise to require such a thing realistically whilst Willows doesnt work with her initial characterisation (she's so uncomfortable about being seen as sexy that she wears a bedsheet at Halloween, no way is she wearing fishnets or a short skirt ) and just feels like a lazy way to say shes an outsider
    I like the re-designs in general, but I can follow you re: Willow. The overalls, fluffy sweaters, and funny hats were just so "I'm 16 but why couldn't I still dress like I did when I was 8?" in a positive way (I had the same attitude towards clothes when I was 16). Of course, they threw that out the window by Season 3, when she was dressed considerably more "hip".
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    It's taking place in the present day.
    Sorry for the lateness of the reply, but thanks for the confirmation, its what I was hoping for. All of this seems really interesting. I can see how it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm down.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I agree with most all of it except Dawn (not only would I want her in it, I'd just have her straight up Buffy's little sis without the magical origins) and I wouldn't want Kendra. Not because there's anything wrong with her because I'd go a long time this time without any cheats to create a second slayer. Which would leave Faith out too.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Swiss army nerd

I agree with the vast majority of that list, yeah, and agree with Sacred Knight that I'd have Dawn in from the get go as a straight up Summers.

I think keeping Angel back is a smart idea. He's utterly integral to the Buffy story, and effectively her soul mate, so you know he'll show, but holding him back gives them the chance to really think about how to use him and interesting new ways to introduce him.

My main hope is that they never, ever go down the route of making Spike some kind of good guy again. Always felt that was an utterly stupid direction, driven more by "isn't he funny? We can't kill him and people think he's hot" more than a sensible direction for the character. He was always utterly compelling as an actual villain.

Swiss army nerd

Oh, what are the odds that the secret of the hellmouth that pays homage to the overall Buffy story etc that they're talking about for issue four is that it's Angelus/Angel in there or trapped there?

https://www.newsarama.com/43437-buff...ic-slayer.html

New historic slayer added to the lore.

Angelus trapped in the Hellmouth sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post
    I agree with the vast majority of that list, yeah, and agree with Sacred Knight that I'd have Dawn in from the get go as a straight up Summers.

I think keeping Angel back is a smart idea. He's utterly integral to the Buffy story, and effectively her soul mate, so you know he'll show, but holding him back gives them the chance to really think about how to use him and interesting new ways to introduce him.

My main hope is that they never, ever go down the route of making Spike some kind of good guy again. Always felt that was an utterly stupid direction, driven more by "isn't he funny? We can't kill him and people think he's hot" more than a sensible direction for the character. He was always utterly compelling as an actual villain.
    I liked Season 4 Anti-Hero Spike where he did what was best for him, He at least had his Big bad Personality while being Forced to Play Nice
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe