Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    I hope he's not a "Doyle" style kill, either, but given the decades' long hate from multiple quarters for multiple reasons that Xander has been the target of, I can see Boom! thinking killing off Xander for good and moving on would be a move that would make them fan favorites.
    i hope that Xander is Angel. Angel doesn't exist and Xander fills the good vamp role

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i hope that Xander is Angel. Angel doesn't exist and Xander fills the good vamp role
    Nahhh I rather Angel exists but he never moved to Sunnydale and stayed in LA.

I rather Xander take over for Riley.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Nahhh I rather Angel exists but he never moved to Sunnydale and stayed in LA.

I rather Xander take over for Riley.
    I'm not against that either, but he needs to be alive for that to happen. Unfortunately I think he's getting offed next issue

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...rise-spoilers/
    spoilers:
    ANGEL IS BACK!!!!!
    end of spoilers
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...rise-spoilers/
    spoilers:
    ANGEL IS BACK!!!!!
    end of spoilers
    Can't wait!! Really enjoying this series so far!!

https://comicbook.com/comics/2019/04...studios-buffy/
    2CD057DE-36B4-4E3C-A4F9-6B42A1B0FB5F.jpg
    ANGEL SOLO ANNOUNCED STARTING NEXT WEEK. HE’S ALSO CONFIRMED FOR #4 OF BUFFY
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

https://comicbook.com/comics/2019/04...studios-buffy/
    2CD057DE-36B4-4E3C-A4F9-6B42A1B0FB5F.jpg
    ANGEL SOLO ANNOUNCED STARTING NEXT WEEK. HE’S ALSO CONFIRMED FOR #4 OF BUFFY
    And the cover art for #4 has changed a bit to reflect Angel being behind Xander:

Buffy-004-Main-PROMO.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    And the cover art for #4 has changed a bit to reflect Angel being behind Xander:

Buffy-004-Main-PROMO.jpg
    Bryan Hill has confirmed Angel is there in #4 for the Big Death, We’re seeing it in Angel’s Book too
    Pull List:

Bryan Hill has confirmed Angel is there in #4 for the Big Death, We’re seeing it in Angel’s Book too
    Here's a comparison of the 2 covers (initial teaser cover vs. the final cover) and you can see the vampire directly behind Xander is changed to reveal Angel:

buffy 004 comparison.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RickWJ324 View Post
    Here's a comparison of the 2 covers (initial teaser cover vs. the final cover) and you can see the vampire directly behind Xander is changed to reveal Angel:

buffy 004 comparison.jpg
    Gives Me Angelus flashbacks tbh
    Pull List:

Has there been any word yet on when, or if, Joyce and/or Dawn show up?

I'm also curious about other characters from the TV show making appearances, like Principal Snyder or Mayor Wilkins.

Joyce has already appeared, she has a live-in boyfriend who's trying to get along with Buffy without much success. Seems like no Dawn in this reboot, at least not yet.

If Xander is killed/turned by Angel as theorized, I wonder if we're in for a scenario where there's a recurring dynamic within that particular bloodline between Dru and her "pet" Spike, and Angelus and his own "servant" Xander.

Also, potential plot-twist: all the remnants of the Master's bloodline have souls. Maybe this time around the entire Order of Aurelius was cursed, not just Angel. So Dru and Spike as we see them now have souls. That's why Spike doesn't seem that bad. Dru on the other hand is just evil by nature. Angel meanwhile has lost his soul at some point.

Oversaturation of the soul angle? Perhaps. But just a thought.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 04-09-2019 at 07:26 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

I'm very intrigued to see where they take the Angel title! I'd love to see them introduce Fred, Gunn, and Lorne in new roles. Oh, and Wesley! So many possibilities.
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    I'm very intrigued to see where they take the Angel title! I'd love to see them introduce Fred, Gunn, and Lorne in new roles. Oh, and Wesley! So many possibilities.
    They were all great characters and I hope to see them in the new series. spoilers:
    Fred's destruction on the show was absolutely heartbreaking and I had a hard time with Angel and Co. accepting Illyria into their team. If Fred comes to the comics I hope she gets to stay a while without being Illyria.
    end of spoilers

I was always more of Angel fan so im glad he got rebooted with his own comic to boot.

Not bad for Captain Forehead.

Im curious about how he's gonna make his debut and what his solo comic would be like.