Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I was always more of Angel fan so im glad he got rebooted with his own comic to boot.

Not bad for Captain Forehead.

Im curious about how he's gonna make his debut and what his solo comic would be like.
    Angel’s Buffy appearance is most likely a Cameo, The First Three Pages of Angel #0 are a Recap of the End of Buffy #4 from his Perspective, they’ve also confirmed Angel Investigations and LA, so I assume he’s doing his “Vampire Detective” thing again
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Joyce has already appeared, she has a live-in boyfriend who's trying to get along with Buffy without much success. Seems like no Dawn in this reboot, at least not yet....
    OOPS! I forgot Joyce is there.

I'm still hoping Dawn turns up soon.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...-on-wednesday/
    Posted in the Angel Thread but here’s his Solicits
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

SURPIRSED NO ONE UPLOADED JENNY CALLENDAR IS BACK IN THE PREVIEW:
    https://www.cbr.com/exclusive-preview-buffy-4/
    Pull List:

I guess it got overshadowed by the Angel news and she's easy to miss if you skim the montage. I'm curious about her role in story and wonder if she would get more to do. She should be Willow's magic mentor.

Cordy crushing on Spike feels weird and Darla should be Mistress not Drusilla.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I guess it got overshadowed by the Angel news and she's easy to miss if you skim the montage. I'm curious about her role in story and wonder if she would get more to do. She should be Willow's magic mentor.

Cordy crushing on Spike feels weird and Darla should be Mistress not Drusilla.
    Jenny being back at the Same time as Angel, I feel like they’re setting the groundwork for the Inevitable Buffy vs Angelus arc whenever it occurs
    Pull List:

So..... Thoughts on #4?
    Pull List:

I wasn't fond of Xander's new direction but it was executed well.

Angel doesn't have much of a role but that could change next issue.

I kinda wished they did something with Camatotz.

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So..... Thoughts on #4?
    Enjoyed it. Whatever they're doing with Xander, they're keeping it interesting and not predictable. Does Dru turn him? Does she just kill him? Does Angel save him, or he's turned but Angel saves him in some other way? Lots of possibilities here.

The idea of juxtaposing his inner plea for help with Angel's first appearance to me suggests some sort of dynamic with the two of them, so I'm hopeful Xander isn't just offed.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Enjoyed it. Whatever they're doing with Xander, they're keeping it interesting and not predictable. Does Dru turn him? Does she just kill him? Does Angel save him, or he's turned but Angel saves him in some other way? Lots of possibilities here.

The idea of juxtaposing his inner plea for help with Angel's first appearance to me suggests some sort of dynamic with the two of them, so I'm hopeful Xander isn't just offed.
    I’m betting she turned him and he’ll be her ‘new Pet’ leading to Spike leaving her
    As For Angel, I’m betting he tells Buffy what happened
    Pull List:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So..... Thoughts on #4?
    I didn't like it. I haven't liked the reboot since it began. I might just stop buying the issues.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

if xander is turned, and becomes an ally, i think that could be cool, but i'm not interested in him being a villain and them trashing his character

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    if xander is turned, and becomes an ally, i think that could be cool, but i'm not interested in him being a villain and them trashing his character
    If he becomes an Ally then what do they do with Spike and why do we need Angel, Speaking of I’m betting the FCBD issue has Buffy/Angel’s First Interaction and he’ll tell her about Xander in some cryptic manner
    Pull List:

I'm still considering my silly theory that all of this line (considering Angel, Dru, and Spike are all of the same line in this continuity as before) have souls. Would make things real interesting if Xander is indeed turned.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I'm still considering my silly theory that all of this line (considering Angel, Dru, and Spike are all of the same line in this continuity as before) have souls. Would make things real interesting if Xander is indeed turned.
    Angel #0 proved that false when they showed he was still cursed with his soul and made a Comment about Not Liking Him When He’s Happy
    Pull List: