Default Spider-Man/Deadpool #42: When?

Spider-Man and Deadpool…roadtripping!
    711856._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Negative Zone?! Does that mean Annihilus is next ish? The next HILARIOUS cover https://comicstore.marvel.com/Spider...al-comic/50052 is an avatar waiting to happen. But that preview solicit makes it inconclusive. And the one after that https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon...._QL80_TTD_.jpg suggests it might just be the 2nd goto recyclable NZ foe - the enemy appears to be Blastaar!

As for this ish, it's the (also fun) cover that got me to come back and retry the title because BUG was on it. There was some funny lines, some fun metatextual 4th Wall experiences (if you're in the mood for that), some good art (minus the gratuitous slime guts and poop), and of course Bug.

When would this roadtrip be set in ASM timeline? Last ish did Bug comment on his history from after his GotG run?

I still need to catch up on most of the more recent issues, but from what I've understood is that the book is still taking place within the "Legacy" era, just so that they don't have to deal with Spider-Man's current changing status quo, and Deadpool's memory loss. They themselves aren't making a big deal about the continuity so I don't think it's a big problem, they're just going completely crazy and doing whatever they feel like.

Legacy Era? What ish number are we likely talking? And what was Bug's previous storyline?

Quote Originally Posted by Bookem Danno View Post
    Legacy Era? What ish number are we likely talking? And what was Bug's previous storyline?
    Legacy era as in around Amazing Spider-Man #789, right after Parker Industries shut down, and before Despicable Deadpool #300 which ends with him mind-wiping himself. Although considering the direction the book has been going in ever since the Old Man Deadpool story finished, they've kept the exact time period very vague and just been doing their own thing. And I'm not sure exactly what Bug's previous storyline was, I just know this is the first time he has shown up since a cameo back during Bendis' Guardians Of The Galaxy.