Default Thanos 2016-2018

Hey everyone. This was one of my favorite series in recent years. I'm looking to collect the series and was wondering, are there any tie-ins from other books that I might have missed?

The Cosmic Ghost Rider for example. I haven't read this series year, but I'm guessing it comes out of Thanos, right?

Any others (even one issue tie-ins)?

By the way, is there a good resource online that tells you tie-ins for series?

BANNED

just asking out of curiosity that have u read previous Thanos's appearances from his solo comics(i mean not Aaron's) to Infinity(i mean not Hickman's) ?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Hey everyone. This was one of my favorite series in recent years. I'm looking to collect the series and was wondering, are there any tie-ins from other books that I might have missed?

The Cosmic Ghost Rider for example. I haven't read this series year, but I'm guessing it comes out of Thanos, right?

Yes CGR is after Thanos, you don't really need to read it but if you enjoyed him in Thanos the mini is good. There are a few tie ins to the recent Infinity event or build up that does happen after Thanos but no real major impact, like the Champions tie in have them go to the Chitari home world but it feels like this is more following up the Nova/Warbringer/ANAD Avengers story Thanos being there is more to follow continuity then playing a role with the story.

A great series for me too.

He has a cameo in UnWorthy Thor. And a small cameo in fresh start Thor issues 3&4, but it's nothing major. The Thanos Annual is good. Read Unworthy first because it lines up with the Thor appearance.
    Last edited by Cville; 12-02-2018 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    just asking out of curiosity that have u read previous Thanos's appearances from his solo comics(i mean not Aaron's) to Infinity(i mean not Hickman's) ?
    I don't really follow Marvel so I'm not sure what you're referring to. I get into individual runs some times such as this Thanos series, but I don't have any idea of what is happening in the Marvel universe in general. To illustrate how ignorant I am; I don't think I have read anything Hickman has written since FF (and only the early trades). I'm aware that he's been involved in Avengers since then. That's about the extent to which I'm familiar with the Marvel universe at the moment.

So any help people can give is appreciated but you have to be very specific

To answer your question directly, I have been buying the Starlin Thanos OGNs as they come out. But those have nothing to do the with the 2016 - 2018 run. So what I'm looking for here is anything tangentially related to that series.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    A great series for me too.

He has a cameo in UnWorthy Thor. And a small cameo in fresh start Thor issues 3&4, but it's nothing major. The Thanos Annual is good. Read Unworthy first because it lines up with the Thor appearance.
    Thanks. So does Unworthy Story lead up to the Thanos series? It takes place before? Does it set up events that occur in the Thanos series at all?

Thanks. So does Unworthy Story lead up to the Thanos series? It takes place before? Does it set up events that occur in the Thanos series at all?
    Nothing related to the Cates comic. But they are fun appearances.

BANNED

I don't really follow Marvel so I'm not sure what you're referring to. I get into individual runs some times such as this Thanos series, but I don't have any idea of what is happening in the Marvel universe in general. To illustrate how ignorant I am; I don't think I have read anything Hickman has written since FF (and only the early trades). I'm aware that he's been involved in Avengers since then. That's about the extent to which I'm familiar with the Marvel universe at the moment.

So any help people can give is appreciated but you have to be very specific

To answer your question directly, I have been buying the Starlin Thanos OGNs as they come out. But those have nothing to do the with the 2016 - 2018 run. So what I'm looking for here is anything tangentially related to that series.
    If u are enjoying to read Cates's Thanos then i guess u should read more . But if u want my suggestion for good read(at least for me) then u can read Starlin's/Giffen's Thanos run . It not a new comic , and it's a tie-in for Annihilation(more or less) and it's canon . U may find the art to having an older generation tone but i think it as the best Thanos solo run