Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Infinite money. It's the true shaper of society.
    Would rather have controllable, turn on and off transmutation. Infinite money means a inflation. Would rather screw around by making “valuable.” Stuff in order to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I would love the dual combo of TP and TK!
    Don't be greedy now. Only I get to do that!

But since I'm using this thread as an excuse to phrase things as single abilities that do all manner of things besides the thing they're supposed to do:

"The ability to be aware of the astral plane, allowing one to perceive and interact with the astral projection of all objects. Interacting with the astral projection of objects affects them on the physical plane, and since most sentient beings are unaware of the astral plane, the thoughts and memories that make up their astral projections can be viewed and interacted with freely."

This is technically cheating, since I basically made up a whole lot of rules about how the universe works, but the power is technically just "the ability to be aware of the astral plane".

Infinite money. It's the true shaper of society.
    Good job! How does it feel to have single-handedly caused the entire economy to collapse, rendering money useless?

What are we going to do with these one hundred trillion dollar notes now?
    Last edited by Sol_M; 12-02-2018 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I think the ability to mentally time travel along the line of your own consciousness would be awesome. I could travel back in time to any time in my past, be where I was then, the age I was then, but choose to do things differently or change them back if that turned out to be a bad idea.

It's also potentially immortality as long as you never go forward beyond a certain point and rehash your history.
    I have often wished for something similar.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Good job! How does it feel to have single-handedly caused the entire economy to collapse, rendering money useless?
    It feels pretty great.

But you think too small. Infinite money means infinite bits of paper making infinite mass.

And that's how capitalism killed the universe with a black hole of green.

It feels pretty great.

But you think too small. Infinite money means infinite bits of paper making infinite mass.

And that's how capitalism killed the universe with a black hole of green.
    Ah, sorry. I forget those bits of paper exist. In my head, it was an infinite amount of money in some bank somewhere.

With infinite paper, if the planet could survive the blackhole and no one knew you had infinite money (reasonable assumption since no one would know about any of the other powers in this thread either), you could actually avoid an economy crash by not spending all the money at once.

The real superpower is the magic printer that can print an infinite number of dollar bills and never run out of ink or paper.
    Last edited by Sol_M; 12-02-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_M View Post
    Ah, sorry. I forget those bits of paper exist. In my head, it was an infinite amount of money in some bank somewhere.

With infinite paper, if the planet could survive the blackhole and no one knew you had infinite money (reasonable assumption since no one would know about any of the other powers in this thread either), you could actually avoid an economy crash by not spending all the money at once.

The real superpower is the magic printer that can print an infinite number of dollar bills and never run out of ink or paper.
    I mean, it's a Super Power, I assumed it meant I could just make it appear out of thin air.

I mean, it's a Super Power, I assumed it meant I could just make it appear out of thin air.
    Nah, being infinitely wealthy is different from cashkinesis.

Astonishing Member

I do like the time travel power but having the highest level TP/Mind Control is appealing.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Just stopping by to note that I won't touch telepathy or mind control with a barge pole.

I'd probably take teleportation myself. Useful, non-harmful, discreet, adaptable - it's a good shout.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Healing factor just to avoid being sick ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Just stopping by to note that I won't touch telepathy or mind control with a barge pole.
    Same here. For starters, it would probably be unpleasant at best to know what some people are thinking. And very distracting. As for mind control, without telepathy, it would be capable of only crude, heavy-handed alterations that would probably create unintended consequences. Fans of the Preacher tv show have an idea of what I mean here.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

The actual coolest superpower is heat transfer.

The coolest superpower to have in the real world?

Not sure, but I'd take omnilingualism most days of the week.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Astonishing Member

Aura Powers(it can manifests as vast array of superhuman powers)
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Sounds like Ultra Boy from Lefion who had to pick powers at the moment, which does not sound safe at times unless know how fast change is for situation.

Aura powers say being a lantern tier being with no need of a ring or recharging would be sweet ( depending on potency of power/energy projections.)

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    But is it practical in the Real World?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.