View Poll Results: Who should get pushed?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Archangel

8 2.81%
  • Rogue

11 3.86%
  • Emma Frost

25 8.77%
  • Cyclops

39 13.68%
  • Polaris

25 8.77%
  • Dani Moonstar

27 9.47%
  • Sunspot

23 8.07%
  • Magik

25 8.77%
  • Monet

12 4.21%
  • Hellon

5 1.75%
  • Surge

9 3.16%
  • Hope Summers

7 2.46%
  • Dazzler

13 4.56%
  • Psylocke

9 3.16%
  • Other

47 16.49%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Sunspot all the way. It's time for the amazing growth and development he received from the Avengers line to be brought over to the X-Men. Plus someone is going to have to flip the bill for a new mansion.
    This! It's time for Sunspot to take his place with the adults! Plus, his Afro-latino heritage adds to the diversity a well balanced roster needs.

Rachel Summers
    Broken English Spoken Perfectly

All-New Member

As far as adults go, I'd say...

Sunspot: It's such a shame that all his character building in Avengers is being wasted. He deserves to now be a huge part of the X-men. He should be leading a team, or potentially open his own type of school or something. He proved that he can more than hold his own during his time with the Avengers. I'd like to see him work with Storm. I think they'd play off each other well. Perhaps he could consult her on opening a school outside the United States. sort of an international hub for mutants.

Husk: Her powers are so unique, and versatile that I wish the right writer would take her under their wing, and really flesh her out as a character. I think she has so much potential. Actually, I think it would be dope if Sunspot sought her out due to his connection to her brother. She could be his first recruit to his new team. I also think it'd be cool to see him help her explore more uses to her powers. There's gotta be more than just shredding her skin for a super strength form underneath.

M: With her versatility, she NEEDS to be on a team. She has so much to offer in terms of power for any team shes on, and it's a shame she's not being used more.

Polaris: I'd like to see more of her Madripoor adventures, and I also liked the relationship she was building with Danger. Lorna has shown that she can lead a team in the past with X-factor, and I'd like to see her take a more active role in that position. I'd like to see her and Danger recruit Omega Sentinel in their crew, as Danger might feel a kinship with Omega due to her cybernetic parts. These three ladies going out and kicking ass would be an awesome book.

Frenzy: I really miss her in the books! I think she'd work great with Polaris, and they can sort of bond over their experiences with Magneto.

As far as the younger ones go...

Dust: She has such potential, and her power set would be amazing for an espionage type team.

Bling:You can see from her past appearances that she really wants to be an X-man, so I'd like to see her take more of a pro-active role.

Eye-Boy: Let's give him a different code-name. I think Optic would work well for him. I'd like to see his powers developed further. Maybe some of his eyes are able to do different things, like some can shoot lasers, some have microscopic vision, some can see through things, ect.

BANNED

Husk should be starring in a SHIELD series or anything outside of the X-Offices. She's too good for the franchise. She would be of been leading X-teams by now if there was any justice in the world.

Iceman. His constant humor quips just make him seem like a one dimensional character, even if he has had some development in the past.

With his recent outing, it’s a prime opportunity to give him some depth. This depth doesn’t even have to do with his orientation. I just mean that with 2solos. There are so many possibilities of ways they could make the character have more depth and he’s in a prime position with his increased profile.

Also, Polaris. If nothing else because of the show the gifted. I would like to learn and see more about her.

Dazzler would be cool too. In ivx I feel she had some real fire in her bones. Let’s see more of that.

Also, I have absolutely nothing against cyclops. I like him. But how on earth is he winning the poll?lol.

I guess if we are voting based on what character we just want to see more of, I can understand. I was thinking of it as characters who could use more development and growth.
    Last edited by Grey; 12-12-2018 at 11:55 PM.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Iceman. ...

Also, Polaris. ....

Dazzler would be cool too. ...
    YES! Along with Moonstar, characters I...

... want to see more of...
    ... AND, that...

... could use more development and growth.

Dazzler would be cool too. In ivx I feel she had some real fire in her bones. Let’s see more of that.

Also, I have absolutely nothing against cyclops. I like him. But how on earth is he winning the poll?lol.
    After a decade of pushing him, this is expected

Magik, I'll always vote Magik. I do wonder if she'll end up buddying up with Emma again in The Hellfire Club not as a villains team but more of a "competing school / friendly rivalry that seems to be a thorn in the X-Men's side."

Also, Tempus. I realize the girl is SUPER OP, but come on, don't give us that heartbreaking story only to forget she even exists.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Angel, after all this years, the dude deserve some attention. preferably a plot that doesn't have to do with Apocalypse
    This is my first thought. He is an absolute and utter mess of a character right now. Convoluted and just desperately in need of a real in depth character redeeming story. All the Apocolypse seed, split persona weirdness needs to come to a final conclusion and he needs a clear path.

His current storyline and position is so messy I cant even keep where he is together.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Rogue, Sunspot, Hellion and Surge.
    rogue has two solo book in one year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    Hellion needs to be pushed...off a building. Completely useless.

Honestly. It would be nice to see 3 or 4 X books with a team of about six members. So that each character should get a chance to shine and their personalities explored. I don't want to see any one X men made central, that's not what the X-Men are about. It was bad enough when Alonzo was editor and the X books became little more than the Scott Summers show.
    right. i never understood the appeal of hellion. people can just never give up angsty white boy with issues *yawn*. the worst is that he doesn't have any redeeming qualities and was awfully entitled to laura in such a toxic way and we're supposed to feel bad for him cos he got his hands chopped off as if every x-men doesn't have a sob story. most being better than his

Monet.

On that list she's the one who had the most traumatic event happen to her recently with getting possessed/abused by her brother again. She deserves a real healing arc that explores her trauma, the mental and physical tool be connected 24/7 to your abuser, how isolating it must of felt especially since her team abandoned her on limbo, was missing for months but no one bothered to even worry or look for her. maybe at the end of that arc have her reassess if she wants to be an x-man at the moment and have her take a break to have an adventure as a solo detective noire or be a street level hero for a while because she currently deserves better than the x-men.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    And what came right after that:

... along with what came before all of it:

... and when she was basically confirmed the MVP:

Is this artist Greg Land? It looks very similar. Especially the last panels. It looks like the faces he would use.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    And as much as you all want to give Kitty a break, I say return her to her roots. Give her longer curls, make her a tech geek again, and bring back Lockheed in a prominent role. She doesn't "deserve" to go on a break just because a horrible writer pushed her in the wrong direction. I don't know how Age of X-Man is going to impact characters, but I feel like it's a chance for the office to refresh some of them.
    YES! I want her long curls back and her tech skills and by god give her a new costume, preferably with a mask. What she's got is so drab and she's been stuck in it too long . Also, I want to see her code-name Shadowcat return.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    This is news to me.

Quote Originally Posted by frostedemma View Post
    Rogue could benefit from a push. She has a duo series with Gambit (which may get cancelled next year) but she isnt exactly big in the X-world and hasnt been since X-men Legacy